Barrett REC7 6.8 SPC in Stock at Mississippi Auto Arms $2200.00

All your paying for is the Barret named gas piston ar15

Hate to agree. But, that's about what you get. My dad was hell bent on the Barrett. They are great rifles but they are very proud of their work. For as much as they wanted for the 98b, you could have gotten one hell of a Surgeon or H&S.

• Like 1

They are priced in the same range as any other quality, piston driven AR15s. LWRC's are in the same range. Ruger's piston driven ARs are not much cheaper. POF rifles are in the same range. All piston driven AR15s will be more expensive than their Direct Impingement counterparts. With Barret you are also getting some of the best customer service in the business.

They don't mess around with customer service, that's for sure. The resale will even be higher. Seems that they appreciate rapidly just sitting in a box unfired! :) The service alone and knowing parts are there makes it a sound decision. It's when you get into the .338L and .50bmg that they really start to rape you! I'd love to have one but I don't need another odd ball caliber. Have plenty of that during hunting season!