VEPR 12 VEPR 12 PRE-ORDER YOUR VEPR 12

Is that $999 up front or are y'all taking deposits?

Cobra we have a very limited number and its a first come first serve basis, it would not be beneficial to try and re-bill all of our preorders once the shotguns arrive, it would take longer to get the product out and add to complications.

Thank you for your orders, Please specify what stock, Laminate or Polymer you would like to receive for pre-orders it is no additional charge for your stock options. Also all of your pre-orders come with a additional free magazine and are guaranteed 100% the preorders will be filled, or you will be completely refunded. , note: they are grade 2 laminates so colors will vary and they may have dings and scratches possibly even missing the sling attachment on the buttstock (we just simply do not know the overall condition of the stocks) here is another pic for your guys.

Click Here for your VEPR 12 preorder and free magazine

post-16266-0-25829200-1348152657_thumb.jpg

Hopefully, the AK handguards will fit the VEPR 12. I have some old war torn wood forearms that I am going to try to put on one of my personal guns.

the photo above with the laminate stock is how they were imported.