Vepr 12 Russian Shotgun Pre Order Atlantic Firearms.com

Due to high number of request we are now taking pre orders on the Vepr 12 shotguns via our web sites shopping cart system . There are only a limited number of guns coming in and we do not know if other shipments will follow . As a added bonus for a limited time on the pre order customers will get a extra 10 round US SGM mag at no extra cost. We expect to see the shipment to arrive in late October / Early November once they arrive all pre order customers will be contacted for final payment and their orders shipped out .We are as excited as you for the opportunity to own one of these guns we have been working with a few different importers for over 3 years and Finally it is going to happen !!!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off WOW. I have posted in other section already but to clarify I will do it again. Currently the prototype mags we have developed do Not activate the lrbho. We are still working very hard to get

maybe it's just me but I prefer chicks that aren't passed out.

Picked mine up today. Just wanted to thank Atlantic for shipping my other order with the Vepr. Saved on the shipping and I appreciate that fact. I thought about asking but figured it would be too big

Posted Images

Just placed my Pre-order as well using your lay-away option. I put down the $50 and will continue to make payments every week, then will pay the remaining balance once they are ready to ship and i recieve a payment request. Is that ok?

Edited by presto_z

Typo. It took $350, not $50.

BTW, can we order additional10/12rd SGM mags and ship with the gun?

Hero if you wanted to go ahead and place order with a small deposit of $50 to lock the item down that is fine with us and then you can log in next week to add to the payment using the layaway option on our web site . We will work with you.

Edited by turbotezza

On the laminate stock option the stock would be mixed colors and mixed conditions meaning you could get a real beat up pinkish red wood stock on a all black gun with black plastic hanguard. The stock were originally designed to be cheap throwaways thinking that once in the US the importer would install a US folder stock etc. We thought it would be better to at least have a matching black buttstock on the top of the line gun rather than a beat up mixed mathched wood stock. Please keep in mind this is our opinion and some people may like the oddball wood stock.

• Like 1

I pre-orded so fast that I didn't notice what stock I was getting. So I take the default Atlantic stock is the black? I'm one of those who'd rather have the original laminate wood one.

On the laminate stock option the stock would be mixed colors and mixed conditions meaning you could get a real beat up pinkish red wood stock on a all black gun with black plastic hanguard. The stock were originally designed to be cheap throwaways thinking that once in the US the importer would install a US folder stock etc. We thought it would be better to at least have a matching black buttstock on the top of the line gun rather than a beat up mixed mathched wood stock. Please keep in mind this is our opinion and some people may like the oddball wood stock.

as for stocks you are right, they will probably get swapped out, so whatever i get is fine with me. Mix it or all the same it fine :).

Email sent concerning the second order, thank you!

Russ yes if you order a second one we will be glad to cover the shipping please email our office about this and include your Saiga 12 user name we will hook you up with a discount code ... for free ship on the entire order of the 2 shotguns both the first and second

oOghostriderOo if you ordered 3 please email our office about this and we will take care of you !!!

turbotezza yes our guns will have the poly rear stock because we did not think a beautiful shotgun would look good with a wood stock that may vary in color and be used. We paid extra to have the guns upgraded so they would look normal . If you really want a wood stock we can do that but can not offer a choice of color and you must be aware that the wood stock sets may be used and blemished.

presto_z please email our office about your order for 2 we will take care of it for you !!

The free ship was discussed with the customer that posted above and was placing a second order for the Vepr 12 were you placing a order for 2 shotguns ?

i placed two orders for vepr-12s a few hours apart.

I ordered two Vepr-12 shotguns about an hour apart and. Can I get in on a shipping deal?

Dinged, pink or otherwise is ok, just as long as I get it. Heck, it doesn't even need to be on the gun. So would it be easier if we kept the gun as is (Black stock) and I just buy the original separately?

turbotezza yes our guns will have the poly rear stock because we did not think a beautiful shotgun would look good with a wood stock that may vary in color and be used. We paid extra to have the guns upgraded so they would look normal . If you really want a wood stock we can do that but can not offer a choice of color and you must be aware that the wood stock sets may be used and blemished.