Vepr 12 Russian Shotgun Pre Order Atlantic Firearms.com

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off WOW. I have posted in other section already but to clarify I will do it again. Currently the prototype mags we have developed do Not activate the lrbho. We are still working very hard to get

maybe it's just me but I prefer chicks that aren't passed out.

Picked mine up today. Just wanted to thank Atlantic for shipping my other order with the Vepr. Saved on the shipping and I appreciate that fact. I thought about asking but figured it would be too big

Posted Images

That's nice Atlantic. I ordered one.

You mentioned free mag with order, high cap mags available when they arrive etc.

BUT WHERE DO YOU TELL EVERYONE THE HIGH CAP MAGS DON'T FUNCTION CORRECTLY? Important detail? Ya, I think so.

So what gives?

ec4321

Sorry really do not know what your are talking about in your post since we do not have guns or mags to test it is hard for us to disclose any Top secret info on mags etc other than they are supplied by SGM. Your post seems to be insinuating that we are not disclosing secret info to evil purposes ? We will also be closing out our pre order and the free mag promotion will be ending very soon.

ec4321

Sorry really do not know what your are talking about in your post since we do not have guns or mags to test it is hard for us to disclose any Top secret info on mags etc other than they are supplied by SGM. Your post seems to be insinuating that we are not disclosing secret info to evil purposes ? We will also be closing out our pre order and the free mag promotion will be ending very soon.

May want to check with SGM. They are saying their Hi Cap Vepr mags do not LRBHO.

Not really Top Secret.

Not insinuating it's evil - but since you're selling them, you should be familiar with the products and their limitations.

Edited by ec4321

ec4321

May want to check with SGM. They are saying their Hi Cap Vepr mags do not LRBHO.

Not really Top Secret.

Not insinuating it's evil - but since you're selling them, you should be familiar with the products and their limitations.

I'll take your 10 rd if you don't want it.

• Like 1

BUT WHERE DO YOU TELL EVERYONE THE HIGH CAP MAGS DON'T FUNCTION CORRECTLY? Important detail? Ya, I think so.

So what gives?

Your post was kind of Snotty and seems like you were saying we are hiding some sort of secret or other evil plot , we are offering mags made by SGM with the guns we have not tested them or other and do not know anything odd about them . Are you saying that the SGM Mags do not work in the Vepr ? If you have a pre order in with us and you think we are dishonest and holding back some sort of info on mags we will be glad to refund any deposit or pre payment you have with us.

Wasn't mean to come across as snotty. For it coming across that way, I apologize. Evil? Already addressed that. Perhaps we can put this to rest and address the actual issue.

SGM is on this very forum saying their mags do not LRBHO with the Vepr-12. So it's not me making the claim, I am just going by what SGM is stating.

As a customer, I think the product pages and materials should reflect that.

I don't know that it would have stopped me from ordered the firearm, but it came as a shock to learn this afterwards and would have appreciated knowing it right up front. SGM knows this is the case, I would have expected those that are selling these systems and mags to know this as well. I think it's relevant to those that are buying the SGM mags, as well as those that are simply buying factory Vepr-12s since there are no hi-cap LRBHO mags available in the US at this time.

I think it's relevant to those that are buying the SGM mags, as well as those that are simply buying factory Vepr-12s since there are no hi-cap LRBHO mags available in the US at this time.

You sure about this? ;-)

gotta say whether they knew or not its a free mag. so why complain? and if it is about the availability of aftermarket mags that will work the lrbho i will bet that someone will step up and make it happen. if these vepr 12's are as B.A. as they look and supply keeps up with demand it will be a no brainier to make it happen. i am still happy with my decision to put money down on a vepr 12 at Atlantic firearms. i do have to ask though is everyone that has pre-ordered with Atlantic firearms guaranteed a vepr 12? Is that what you are insinuating about closing down the pre-order?

ec4321 ,, I think you could have made your post in a better fashion and been a bit more informative and not inflamatory your posting suggest that we are holding out on some sort of info that we should be divulging . Please keep in mind as vendors we are offering over 800 diffrent products we try to know as much as we can about all of the items but it is not possible to know everything . Since the mags and shotguns are very new we are still learning more & more each day.We thank you for bringing this to our attention .We see that you made the same exact post again yesterday on the Missippi Auto Arms thread you may want to revise you text again it seems like your are attacking rather than making a helpfull statement or asking a question.

• Like 2

Atlantic - Can we directly address the actual issue in question? Is is possible for you to discuss this with your supplier, SGM, and confirm for all if their mags do/do not LRBHO in the Vepr-12?

If not, are there other Hi-Cap Vepr-12 Mags available in the US for the Vepr-12? If not, are there such plans?

Atlantic - Can we directly address the actual issue in question? Is is possible for you to discuss this with your supplier, SGM, and confirm for all if their mags do/do not LRBHO in the Vepr-12?

If not, are there other Hi-Cap Vepr-12 Mags available in the US for the Vepr-12? If not, are there such plans?

You do realize that SGM has their own forum here?

perhaps that would be the proper venue to discuss their vepr12 magazines.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/forum/169-sgm-tactical/

I really don't see what the problem is? Why are we attacking the vendors for giving us a FREE mag? Why can't we just be greatful for some thAts free and doesn't have to be offered... and if you have concerns in regards to the mags take it with SGM's business section of this forum. I personally want to thank Atlantic and MAA for offering us the free mag deal and I am more than happy doing business you now and in the future with both companies. Thanks for all the support you given to the S12 community. I know you didn't have to offer us the pre orders posting it directly to us giving us first dibbs on what's going to end up doubling in value over night when the rest of the US catches on to what's going on here...

Typing on a cell in a airplane, sorry for spelling

• Like 2

I'll take your 10 rd if you don't want it.

LOL... ya. But I think the bigger issue is the availability of hi cap Vepr mags that are compatible with the features of the Vepr.

I'm sure someone else would take your VEPR-12 if you don't want it, too. Has it occurred to you that Atlantic is giving you the very best US mag option available at this time, and giving it for free? What more are they supposed to do? Really, I think this is just too stressful for you. Why don't you just wait until all the stars in the universe are perfectly aligned before you go jumping into this all Willy-Nilly. It'll be safer for you. The rest of us will make sure the perfect mag is available for your consideration in the future before you have to make a commitment. mmkay? Edited by DogMan
  • Like 1

Any other helpful comments?

Dont get your panties in a wad.

You could always cancel your order and let someone else buy one. Atlantic has been more than helpful on all aspects of these guns, and what your originally bitching about is a total non issue.

• Like 1

Any other helpful comments?

Dont get your panties in a wad.

You could always cancel your order and let someone else buy one. Atlantic has been more than helpful on all aspects of these guns, and what your originally bitching about is a total non issue.

The point is, apparently it's a little known issue. Atlantic didn't know about it, as I've discovered, for example.

Several others, in another thread on this forum, also expressed surprise and disappointment when they learned this. So, while it may not bother you - it's not a non-issue.

I think the product pages should note that LRBHO is only available with the factory 5 round mags, so consumers understand the issue.

If there are hi-cap mags available or on their way, I am interested in that information.

I am not sure what is gained by trying to insult me at this point.