Vepr 12 Russian Shotgun Pre Order Atlantic Firearms.com

I got in when the free mag was still offered. Will my veprs ship with the extra spare mag or will the mags be shipped to me once you recieve the fully functioning ones?

Nevermind, i found my answer in another thread

We will ship the shotguns out as planned and then the mags will be sent seperatley once SGM feels comfortable with the fit etc of the mag . We are glad they want it 100% perfect and the delay only looks like it will be 1 week .

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off WOW. I have posted in other section already but to clarify I will do it again. Currently the prototype mags we have developed do Not activate the lrbho. We are still working very hard to get

maybe it's just me but I prefer chicks that aren't passed out.

Picked mine up today. Just wanted to thank Atlantic for shipping my other order with the Vepr. Saved on the shipping and I appreciate that fact. I thought about asking but figured it would be too big

Posted Images

We will be shipping shotguns out this week as planned so customers can start to enjoy the Vepr 12 once SGM has the mags 100% to their standards mags will follow mag may be 10 or 12 round what ever is available .

On the free mag deal there is nothing special you need to do all customers that were eligible for this offer would have WM in the VEPR 12 title of their order . We did discontinue the free mag offer several weeks ago so not all orders had that offer and was cut off around Oct 6-7 th timeframe.

I got my preorder in while that offer was still good. When I got the email for final payment and shipping there were no special instructions for the free mag. What exactly do you mean by "WM in the vepr 12 title of their order". I don't know if I did that

There does not need to be any SPECIAL instructions if you purchased the item during the free mag offer it is automatic the free mag was listed in the item description as coming with the unit and WM was in the item title indicating to us With Mag .

We will be shipping the SGM mags as soon as SGM is 100% satisfied with the fit etc , We will start shipping guns out next week that way customers can start to enjoy their new Vepr 12 the mags will follow in a few days after that.

We have posted that shipments would start today ( Tues) and take 2- 3 days to complete all of them,, as posted we started shipping today and will have most orders shipped out on Wed and wrap up Thurs. All customers will get a Atlantic ship notificaiton and a Fedex tracking email sent once assigned. We still have customers that have not completed their payment and we can not fill their orders until final payment has arrived .

If any customers have concerns about their order they are welcome to email our office but please keep in mind we have a large number of orders and it does take time to properly process ffl paperwork & ship out .

Presto Z Please email our office with & let us know your name and that you have 2 orders with only 1 tracking email it could be that they combined both guns in one shipping box not sure we have a large number of orders and will be glad to check it out for you the email to contact would be shipping@atlanticfirearms.com

Today will there will be a large number of the guns shipped out they spent most of Tuesday processing paperwork & getting the ATF EZ Check approvals for shipments.

• Like 1

Our shipping dept filled up the FEDEX truck agian today with Vepr 12's and they will be at it again on Thurs they should get another good swipe out tommorw and wrap up any left over early Friday morning. Orders were shipped out in the order that they were placed .

Placed my order on the 2nd. Should be my turn anytime now. I have not been anticipating a new firearm as the Vepr 12. Before when my FFL called me informing that my packages were in, it usually took me a few days to bring my lazy a$$ in for the transfer. This time is different. I want to fly to Atlantic Firearms to pick up my Vepr 12 since they released the YouTube video.

Yg

One of mine comes in today, the other comes in tomorrow.. You'd think they'd ship them together.. The funny thing is, my second order will be here first! I guess they didn't do them by order placement..

No they did not do them in order as they claim.

Yes the orders were sorted by the order that they were placed and we tryed to ship them out the same way they were placed but some had been pre paid others were paid later this could in fact make the shipping a bit out of line and the shipment was huge so I am sure there could have been something out of line. We shipped them in order number blocks of 100 so Presto please look at the order numbers your 2 seperate orders were within 25 numbers of each other one shipped 330 pm on Tuesday afternoon the other next the next morning 1130 am we did not look at the last 2 numbers we were shipping everything in the 400 block with your shipment .We did our best to get them all out as quickly as possible and do not consider this a race.

Yes the orders were sorted by the order that they were placed and we tryed to ship them out the same way they were placed but some had been pre paid others were paid later this could in fact make the shipping a bit out of line and the shipment was huge so I am sure there could have been something out of line. We shipped them in order number blocks of 100 so Presto please look at the order numbers your 2 seperate orders were within 25 numbers of each other one shipped 330 pm on Tuesday afternoon the other next the next morning 1130 am we did not look at the last 2 numbers we were shipping everything in the 400 block with your shipment .We did our best to get them all out as quickly as possible and do not consider this a race.

I will be very happy with my Vepr 12 and I don't care if it's a day or two late. I understand that if I am in your shoes, I'll be trying to get them out asap. People just need to calm down. There will always be tomorrow.

Yg

Picked mine up today. Just wanted to thank Atlantic for shipping my other order with the Vepr. Saved on the shipping and I appreciate

that fact. I thought about asking but figured it would be too big of a hassle to cross reference new orders with all the Vepr orders.

I will definitely order from Atlantic in the future because they go the extra mile for the customer.

• Like 3