Vepr 12 Russian Shotgun Pre Order Atlantic Firearms.com

Like I said, dont get your panties in a wad dude. Im not insulting anyone, just offering a suggestion like you wanted. If it makes you feel better, you can sell me the mag once you get it and put that money towards a factory mag if you want the LRBHO feature that bad.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off WOW. I have posted in other section already but to clarify I will do it again. Currently the prototype mags we have developed do Not activate the lrbho. We are still working very hard to get

maybe it's just me but I prefer chicks that aren't passed out.

Picked mine up today. Just wanted to thank Atlantic for shipping my other order with the Vepr. Saved on the shipping and I appreciate that fact. I thought about asking but figured it would be too big

Posted Images

Yes, one more helpful comment. It is not the information - it is the way you wrote it. In a normal "tone of voice" there would be a bunch fewer posts in this thread and maybe some answers.

I've addressed this several times, and apologized. But by all means...

Theres no insulting going on, fuck the free mag IMO you should just be happy Atlantic offered you a pre order slot. If the mag is that big of a deal to you.. you could cancel your order and go to TAC47 pay $500 more and you don't have to worry about the free mag because its not offered...

Like I said, dont get your panties in a wad dude.

Im not insulting anyone.

021.gif021.gif

Theres no insulting going on, fuck the free mag IMO you should just be happy Atlantic offered you a pre order slot. If the mag is that big of a deal to you.. you could cancel your order and go to TAC47 pay $500 more and you don't have to worry about the free mag because its not offered...

It's not about the free mag. It's about the availability of hi-cap mags for the platform that support LRBHO.

For me. That's my concern. Others also expressed this concern.

I am glad you think I should "just be happy", but if it's okay with you - I'd like to understand the issue better.

Any other helpful comments?

Dont get your panties in a wad.

You could always cancel your order and let someone else buy one. Atlantic has been more than helpful on all aspects of these guns, and what your originally bitching about is a total non issue.

The point is, apparently it's a little known issue. Atlantic didn't know about it, as I've discovered, for example.

Several others, in another thread on this forum, also expressed surprise and disappointment when they learned this. So, while it may not bother you - it's not a non-issue.

I think the product pages should note that LRBHO is only available with the factory 5 round mags, so consumers understand the issue.

If there are hi-cap mags available or on their way, I am interested in that information.

I am not sure what is gained by trying to insult me at this point.

Read alternetys post (#90). He hit it on the head.

You came off in an offensive tone in this and another thread. Then, started a whole new thread on the matter. Yes, the mags don't work the LRBHO. Atlantic never said they did. They offered a free mag with pre-order, that is all. No one has lied to you. Knowledge of the LRBHO not working with the SGM mags came out after the pre-orders were offered.

There are conflicting reports of whether or not the Saiga magwell mags will work in the Vepr 12. PappaZoro, who has extensive knowledge of such things, says they can be crossed back and forth between platforms. While others say that you can use both Saiga and Vepr mags in a Saiga 12 magwell but cannot use a Saiga mag in a Vepr. I'm gonna trust Pappa on this on. I have both mags and, other than a small notch in the rear metal tab of the Saiga mag, cannot find any differences. If you want Saiga high cap mags that work the LRBHO the look to LegionUSA. If you want high cap Vepr mags look and see if Rusmilitary has any.

Cheers.

Read alternetys post (#90). He hit it on the head.

You came off in an offensive tone in this and another thread. Then, started a whole new thread on the matter. Yes, the mags don't work the LRBHO. Atlantic never said they did. They offered a free mag with pre-order, that is all. No one has lied to you. Knowledge of the LRBHO not working with the SGM mags came out after the pre-orders were offered.

There are conflicting reports of whether or not the Saiga magwell mags will work in the Vepr 12. PappaZoro, who has extensive knowledge of such things, says they can be crossed back and forth between platforms. While others say that you can use both Saiga and Vepr mags in a Saiga 12 magwell but cannot use a Saiga mag in a Vepr. I'm gonna trust Pappa on this on. I have both mags and, other than a small notch in the rear metal tab of the Saiga mag, cannot find any differences. If you want Saiga high cap mags that work the LRBHO the look to LegionUSA. If you want high cap Vepr mags look and see if Rusmilitary has any.

Cheers.

Hey SunnyBeam - thanks for the info. And I get it about my initial post, it was taken the wrong way, and my tone didn't come out properly. For that I have apologized, hopefully everyone is reading those posts and we can put it to rest.

Here is some good news in this regard, it seems Jay4LT may have found a fix - very preliminary:

http://forum.saiga-1..._30#entry809191

Edited by ec4321

OK, so I think we can wrap this up since "it is what it is" and all of your options are on the table for you to choose from. Let's review:

1. Cancel your order and receive a full refund. No harm, no foul. Everything is as it would have been had you never heard of this.

2. Keep your order active and accept the reality of the situation regardless of what you may or may not have perceived in the beginning.

3. Keep trying to fit a square peg into a round hole, expecting a different result each time.

Am I missing anything?

EDIT: OK, I see you posted at the same moment I did. Yes, please, let's put this to rest.

Edited by DogMan

OK, so I think we can wrap this up since "it is what it is" and all of your options are on the table for you to choose from. Let's review:

1. Cancel your order and receive a full refund. No harm, no foul. Everything is as it would have been had you never heard of this.

2. Keep your order active and accept the reality of the situation regardless of what you may or may not have perceived in the beginning.

3. Keep trying to fit a square peg into a round hole, expecting a different result each time.

Am I missing anything?

1) Update product pages to clearly list the limitation of LRBHO on HI-Cap Mags so there is no confusion on the subject.

2) Explore options for other hi-cap LRBHO mags for the Vepr-12.

3) Point out Jay4LT's potential fix to the issue.

4) Realize that open discussion of the issue may uncover a solution, and isn't beating one's head against the wall?!??

Edited by ec4321

last I checked, SMG is still working on making a mag that will activate the LRBHO, and the VEPR12 won't be here for another month or more........ sounds like your worrying about something that doesn't matter at the moment.

Anybody on a pre order is good to go it is simple Math we do not sell more than what we have on allocated for pre order sales.

thanks Atlantic that is what i thought/ hoped you would say. should i have gotten a confirmation email about the deposit?

thanks for doing the pre-order. I am very glad i went ahead this weekend and bit the bullet and ordered, i did get in on it in time to get the extra free sgm mag, right? also you probably get this question a lot but do you still think they will be here late October-early November?

First off WOW. I have posted in other section already but to clarify I will do it again. Currently the prototype mags we have developed do Not activate the lrbho. We are still working very hard to get our mags to work with it and hope by the time the shotguns get here we are successful.

Our mags feed and work great, right now they just don't activate the lrbho at this time. I honestly don't see what the issue is, a vendor out of pure kidness is offering to people that preorder a FREE $45.00 magazine. I am actually shocked vendors offered anything for free considering the limited quantity of shotguns available. Also keep in mind this is the first time this shotgun has ever been offered in the United States.

Hopefully we will be able to make the magazines operate the lrbho and we are working everyday to see if we can get them done in time.

• Like 7

About that. I was thinking since it appears that the lrbho lever is fairly easy to remove would it be easier/cheaper to offer a new Lrbho lever that is designed to work with the sgm mags? I would have no problem with that if it meant cheap 10/12 rnd mags and a functioning lrbho. Just a thought.

who was the order with? perhaps you should contact the vendor or at least post in their fourm.

It was pre-ordered through atlantic firearms, thats why i posted in the atlantic firearms pre-order thread lol..

I contacted them and they said they would have to talk to sales to see what happened.. That was a little over an hour ago, hopefully they call back soon and everything gets figured out.

September 20th, The morning they started taking per-prders. I ordered 2.

I just got an email saying that my order was canceled. I'm order 00456. I did not cancel my order.

When did you placed your order? I saw they closed down the pre-order option.

Yg

DO not worry about your order it was a mistake and will be corrected & you will be contacted

Atlantic is on top of it. :D

They sure are, thanks guys for the top notch service. I received a phone call this evening and everything was straightened out.

Thanks again!

I haven't been on this forum for quite some time but heard about the Vepr's. I guess i'm late to the party...no more pre-order and none left in stock huh AF? Well if someone drops their order I call dibs lol. Is there anywhere else they are available? Guess I need to do some looking around. Oh and congrats to everyone who got in on this...looking forward to some reports. Peace

Mississippi Auto Arms still has some for pre order.

Heck yes, and Mississippi Auto Arms is offering a free package of crawfish boil with every order! *

* Mississippi Auto Arms may not actually provide said crawfish boil and it absolutely will not hold your bolt open on the last round.

Mississippi Auto Arms still has some for pre order.

Heck yes, and Mississippi Auto Arms is offering a free package of crawfish boil with every order! *

* Mississippi Auto Arms may not actually provide said crawfish boil and it absolutely will not hold your bolt open on the last round.

That's funny right there.... Ummm Humm.