Vepr 12 Russian Shotgun Pre Order Atlantic Firearms.com

The free ship was discussed with the customer that posted above and was placing a second order for the Vepr 12 were you placing a order for 2 shotguns ?

i placed two orders for vepr-12s a few hours apart.

I ordered two Vepr-12 shotguns about an hour apart and. Can I get in on a shipping deal?

as mentioned above to others that ordered 2 or more, call the office and they will hook you up.
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off WOW. I have posted in other section already but to clarify I will do it again. Currently the prototype mags we have developed do Not activate the lrbho. We are still working very hard to get

maybe it's just me but I prefer chicks that aren't passed out.

Picked mine up today. Just wanted to thank Atlantic for shipping my other order with the Vepr. Saved on the shipping and I appreciate that fact. I thought about asking but figured it would be too big

Posted Images

The free ship was discussed with the customer that posted above and was placing a second order for the Vepr 12 were you placing a order for 2 shotguns ?

i placed two orders for vepr-12s a few hours apart.

I ordered two Vepr-12 shotguns about an hour apart and. Can I get in on a shipping deal?

as mentioned above to others that ordered 2 or more, call the office and they will hook you up.

Gee....thanks.....but my post was directed at Atlantic firearms.com

So how about it can I get in on the shipping deal?

Well, after much thought I decided I'm not going to allow these to sell out and take a chance that more of them may not follow. I called Atlantic Firearms and was assured they were not sold out and then pre-ordered two of them.

• Like 2

from the looks of it, they will accept standard stocks with minor modification. The receiver is 1/2 mm thicker, so you will have to take 1/2mm off each side and the bottom. Any rpk stock should fit with no modifications.

We have a version of our folders to fit rpks and we expect them to fit these with no modifications.

Doesn't look like this receiver is slant-cut. Will the receiver accept standard AK buttstocks? Warsaw length fits me a little better...

from the looks of it, they will accept standard stocks with minor modification. The receiver is 1/2 mm thicker, so you will have to take 1/2mm off each side and the bottom. Any rpk stock should fit with no modifications.

We have a version of our folders to fit rpks and we expect them to fit these with no modifications.

Thanks very much.

Doesn't look like this receiver is slant-cut. Will the receiver accept standard AK buttstocks? Warsaw length fits me a little better...

Do you have a picture of your stock on a rifle or Vepr 12?

Atlantic, i placed an order for 2 vepr 12's but i think i paid in full. Is that possible? The invoice i got on email says "Total Payment $2023". Its ok if it did, just wondering. Im gonna give you guys a call soon because the free shipping didnt reflect in the price, and to check if it was paid in full. If you dont hear from me its because my wife found out.

If you did not process you layway order correctly yes it will chagre you full price you need to enter the depoist ammount into the link then you hit the button to the right of the ammount to register the ammount if you skipped that it does not know the ammount . Free shipping was only offered for 2 or more units ordered and only disscued on this site so it will not be a automatic function of the web site and know that you are a member. Please email our office all the info and we will take care of the ship charge for you.

My FFL info is in PDF format. I chose to "skip ffl" when i placed my order as i was sure they would fly off the shelves before i could get the information (just got it). My order is paid in full, and my invoice says "ffl skipped" how do i go about adding my FFL?

Vitamink ,,,just follow the directions and email or fax over the ffl with your name & order number attached and you will be good to go Thank You for your order !!

Select an FFL Dealer

If your dealer is not on the list, please complete the order, then have your dealer email or fax in their information, including your name and order number.

FYI we have looked at the Bonsteel Arms stock sets and they were very Impressive !! Probably some of the nicest Vepr stocks we have looked at .

• Like 1