Vepr 12 Pre Order with Free Mag Atlantic Firearms.com

Due to high number of request we are now taking pre orders on the Vepr 12 shotguns via our web sites shopping cart system . There are only a limited number of guns coming in and we do not know if other shipments will follow . As a added bonus for a limited time on the pre order customers will get a extra 10 round US SGM mag at no extra cost. We expect to see the shipment to arrive in late October / Early November once they arrive all pre order customers will be contacted for final payment and their orders shipped out .We are as excited as you for the opportunity to own one of these guns we have been working with a few different importers for over 3 years and Finally it is going to happen !! We also guarantee the order will be filled or 100% of your money back we also do not charge 3 % on Credit Card orders !

• Like 1

From the one i have messed with, there is a button right behind the mag release that if you pull the bolt back and push that button it holds the bolt open. Then if you push the lrbho button which is behind the trigger it releases it, I also know for a fact with the factory mag it holds the bolt open after the last round is fired. We are hoping to have our 10 and 12 round mags will be able to achieve the same result.

Hope this answers some questions.

Hey atlantic, I just pre ordered my Vepr12 (thank you so much for the opportunity) and i realize i need a set of your bakelite '74 mags. I put 300$ down on the Vepr. Is it possible to order the mags at the same time i pay off the Vepr so you can throw them in the box with the Vepr? If not, no big deal. Thanks again for the deal.