Vepr 12 Russian Shotgun Available for Pre-Order MississippiAutoArms.co

The Vepr 12 gauge shotgun is known around the world as one of the finest IPSC and 3 Gun shotguns made. Everything about the Vepr is heavy duty. NOW TAKING PREORDERS! WE WILL NOT CHARGE OR SHIP YOUR ORDER UNTIL LATE OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER.

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/russian-vepr-12-gauge-shotgun-molot-preorder-p-3219.html

post-5490-0-74132700-1348153471_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

We are giving a free magazine with any preorder. If you would rather free shipping than the magazine, we could offer free shipping.

• Like 1

That's nice MAA. I ordered one.

You mention high cap mags available when they arrive etc. You even have them on your site.

BUT WHERE DO YOU TELL EVERYONE THE HIGH CAP MAGS DON'T FUNCTION CORRECTLY? Important detail? Ya, I think so.

So what gives?

• 2 weeks later...

Picked mine up today, very happy so far. About 8 Lbs unloaded. Will be spending the afternoon seeing what it can do on the range.

DSC01882.jpg

DSC01883.jpg

DSC01884.jpg

Ok, so loaded up my one five rounder. Win Universal, Law Enforcement buckshot, two centurion slugs and one Remmy magnum slugger. Had an FTE on the Win universal, the others ran just fine. Seems to kick a little less than the S12, but need to calibrate my shoulder. Filled up the mag with Win universal and ran them straight thru no issues.

Pretty happy with this one, sights are dead on and easy to reacquire the target. Need to take it up to the 100 yard range and see how the slugs do there. Will also keep running the cheap stuff, I think it wants exercise.........

Edited by Dad2142Dad
  • 2 weeks later...