Where can I get Saiga .308 wooden stocks?

I have a Saiga .308 sporter. I like the look/feel and want to keep it a sporter. However, I really like the wooden buttstock and forearm that some of the Saiga sporters come with. I just didn't know about those versions before I bought mine.

So, knowing how many of you LOVE to convert your Saiga's, I was hoping someone would have a set of the factory Saiga .308 Sporter wooden stock/forearm that you would be willing to sell to me.

OR, you would know of some place I can buy them without spending half the cost of the gun.

I know RWS has them listed, but they won't have them available until 2013 [i just got off the phone with them] and I'd like to have the stock changed out before Christmas.

Do any of you have any suggestions?

No, I will not be converting this gun, so 'convert it and have many options' is not an option.

Thanks!

I have a post going in the classifieds right now looking for the furniture as well. I saw a set on gunbroker for $150 this morning. I like the look of wood but for me I don't care enough to spend that much. I emailed all the recommended channels and Izhmash directly but no one has anything cheaper (that I could find). As for me, I plan on carving my own foregrip then converting so the buttstock won't be hard to get a cheap replacement for. Good luck!