factory 10 rounders over on Brian Enos forum

I should be getting some tomorrow. I'll get back with reviews and comparisons with the Firebird ones smile.png

where'd you get yours from?

That's what I would like to know.

Got tired of waiting for someone else to import them, so I took care of it myself.

Sounded like RAAC is pretty darn close to getting them here though.

I should be getting some tomorrow. I'll get back with reviews and comparisons with the Firebird ones smile.png

where'd you get yours from?

That's what I would like to know.

Got tired of waiting for someone else to import them, so I took care of it myself.

Sounded like RAAC is pretty darn close to getting them here though.

So you bought RAAC or Akdal out?

What retailer or E-Store did you make your purchase of these fine wares sir?

IE amazon.com, www.akdal10RoundMags.com?

www.BobsHouseOfMags.com?

Give some ppl a clue

Give some ppl a clue

Anyone can import gun parts to the US. If you want to import receivers or complete firearms you need to have an FFL, but for anything else anyone is free to file a form 6 with ATF.

If you import stuff for less than $100 and its not a barrel, receiver etc you dont even need an import permit.

Also, parts for sporting shotguns, as long as theyre not barrels or receivers, dont need an import permit no matter what the monetary value is.

I bought mine from a European dealer and worked out the import.

However, RAAC said that factory mags should be available in the US "within two weeks" last week, so they shouldnt be far away.

Edited by gose

Jim -

Factory 10rds are available? Can you share where one might get them?

It should show up on Centerfire systems web site any day, That company sells our basic 922 converted guns .

Is what he said over on BE, but I'm sure other distributors will have them as well, since it sounded like RAAC is the actual importer.

Give some ppl a clue

Anyone can import gun parts to the US. If you want to import receivers or complete firearms you need to have an FFL, but for anything else anyone is free to file a form 6 with ATF.

If you import stuff for less than $100 and its not a barrel, receiver etc you dont even need an import permit.

Also, parts for sporting shotguns, as long as theyre not barrels or receivers, dont need an import permit no matter what the monetary value is.

I bought mine from a European dealer and worked out the import.

However, RAAC said that factory mags should be available in the US "within two weeks" last week, so they shouldnt be far away.

Really? I had one place turn me down, guess I have poopy luck lol

Well cool good to know it works, if you do a Tut on it that would be pretty kick ass

I remember some folks on this forum ordering and receiving 8 round mags for the Saiga 12 shotguns from a dealer on Britain many years ago when this forum was just takin off. You don't need a permit. I ordered a clamp on front sight for my 12 and .410 from the same dealer and got them.

AKATTACK

Some quick impressions after playing with them in the garage last night.

Mags are looking good, better than I was hoping for :)

The overmold is very snug and solid. Not surprisingly, they're quite a bit lighter than FB ones, but once theyre loaded, the difference is not as noticeable.

The follower seems to be a completely new design, but it doesnt look like its really changing the angle of the top round once the mag is fully loaded.

Gose, where are your pics? Any feed issues?

My right arm is currently in a cast and Im on a healthy dose of vicodin, so it will be a while before I get to test them :/

I can snap some pics though

plz do so we all watting Edited by G929