factory 10 rounders over on Brian Enos forum

Disappointing.

I either wanted all metal magazines (but I've so far had negative experiences with the turk factory 5 rounders feed lips bending or being damaged) or all polymer mags with polymer feed lips.

But, if its like more than half the cost of FB 10 rounders, why not? Especially if they work

Disappointing.

I either wanted all metal magazines (but I've so far had negative experiences with the turk factory 5 rounders feed lips bending or being damaged) or all polymer mags with polymer feed lips.

But, if its like more than half the cost of FB 10 rounders, why not? Especially if they work

Me too... I wanted good quality steel 10 rounders.

Price point seems to be around $60-$70 in Europe, so probably will be about the same here, ie, about half the price of the Firebird ones. Will they run as well and last twice as long? Guess time will tell.

I don't knwo if it is BS or not, but I had been told we couldn't, but seeing the vepr get factory support, makes me think otherwise

Its BS. There's nothing preventing importation of these mags. If someone says or thinks otherwise, ask them to refer to any communication/responses from BATF.

I am the importer for Akdal in Sweden. I probably delivered the magazines on Brian Enos.

I think they work better than the 5 round factory mags.

I am now at the IPSC Shotgun World Shoot in Hungary to shoot the match.

That will be a good test.

We are 3 shooters from Sweden with Akdal here, but I have not seen any others yet.

Match starts tomorrow.

/Gus

Edited by Rifleshooter

What does it say on the mags about who makes these? Doesn't look like the factory stamp but I may be mistaken. I can't read it clearly enough after enlarging the photo.

post-24854-0-94337800-1348469868.jpg

Edited by PYRO

Sweet deal. Even though I have had a HORRIBLE experience with the magazine's feeding lips, if these mags are affordable I'll take the dive :)

Also, I'm sure having these magazines imported wont be illegal, its USING them thats another issue. Wont our 1919s have to be 922r compliant to run them?

I'm already squared with 922r compliance, I'm just saying

Sweet deal. Even though I have had a HORRIBLE experience with the magazine's feeding lips, if these mags are affordable I'll take the dive smile.png

Also, I'm sure having these magazines imported wont be illegal, its USING them thats another issue. Wont our 1919s have to be 922r compliant to run them?

I'm already squared with 922r compliance, I'm just saying

Yes, inserting one of those into an unmodified 1919 would be a violation of 922®. OTOH, inserting one of the Firebird ones into an unmodified 1919 is a violation as well.

I am the importer for Akdal in Sweden. I probably delivered the magazines on Brian Enos.

I think they work better than the 5 round factory mags.

I am now at the IPSC Shotgun World Shoot in Hungary to shoot the match.

That will be a good test.

We are 3 shooters from Sweden with Akdal here, but I have not seen any others yet.

Match starts tomorrow.

/Gus

Craig Outzen is there with a Firebird MKA on the USA team

Jim

Nice good luck guys!

I tried to buy some from a euro site... didn't work. oh well.

Europeans like to complain about US export regulations, but few seem to know that many countries in Europe have regulations that are as bad, or even worse, than the US ones.

Also, remember that you need an approved form 6 if youre going to import more than two mags, three is definitely federal violation territory

Edited by gose

Nice good luck guys!

I tried to buy some from a euro site... didn't work. oh well.

Europeans like to complain about US export regulations, but few seem to know that many countries in Europe have regulations that are as bad, or even worse, than the US ones.

Also, remember that you need an approved form 6 if youre going to import more than two mags, three is definitely federal violation territory

How about purchasing two mags at a time?

I got the OK to post these from the original poster over on Brian Enos website. Thank you going out to "3-Gun Sweden" on that Forum for

posting them and then allowing me to post these here.

Akdal-10-shot-3.jpg?t=1349219897

Akdal-10-shot-2.jpg?t=1349219895

Akdal-10-shot-1.jpg?t=1349219897

Notice the nice stippling job on the grip also. I hope we get these imported into the U.S. sometime soon! Lots of fun...

AKATTACK

Edited by AKATTACK

I got the OK to post these from the original poster over on Brian Enos website. Thank you going out to "3-Gun Sweden" on that Forum for

posting them and then allowing me to post these here.

Akdal-10-shot-3.jpg?t=1349219897

Akdal-10-shot-2.jpg?t=1349219895

Akdal-10-shot-1.jpg?t=1349219897

Notice the nice stippling job on the grip also. I hope we get these imported into the U.S. sometime soon! Lots of fun...

AKATTACK

Yes, very soon. The Zombie Apocalypse is just around the corner.

• 3 weeks later...