why I own firearms

Guest Danny Boy

Kerry in a campaign speech a few days ago in Charleston West Virginia said he was a hunter-he hunted birds and deer and uh, other animals. thats nearly a direct quote. the then said that he never even considered using an AK to hunt with. This was his way of telling us "stupid Hillbillies that he was pro gun, but telling the far left he was not. He literally got laughed at by a few people there.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

The second amendment is not about hunting. The well regulated militia is us. I see this country going one of two ways, either far left into near communism or far right into fascism. Our spirit, pride,perseverence and guns are the great equalizer, not our votes.

When the government starts ignoring the US citizens and serves itself, we're gonna have to do something about it. Do not forget that the US armed forces are a government entity that they will use to further control us if it ever gets that far. I'm sure the founding fathers were thinking along these lines rather than killin a deer when it was written, especially considering what they just went through.

Just some rambling while I'm waiting for the CDNN catalog to download

You speak of the army being turned against its own people...that is exactly what the founding fathers included as being prohibited. So yeah, they saw it coming too!

Keep up the good fight, and I'll quit the military should this happen!

Guest danny boy

My best friend since second grade is somewhere in the desert right now whoopin bad guy ass. Well knowin him, hustling his fellow soldiers too. I seriously don't see that happening anytime soon, but hey. Actually I have a feeling that would be one order that wouldn't be followed.

Thanks for your service- it's very appreciated.