Removing Bolt Hold Open Assembly

I am bringing the lower receiver to a local gunsmith to have the stock cut down and milled. I have completely stripped the lower except for the Bolt Hold Open Assembly. It looks like it should just slide up and out. Am I wrong? What is the best way to remove it without causing any damage? It seems to be in there tighter than hell.

Thanks for any help, Chris

Thanks for the response. Removing the BHO Lever would be enough. That is one tiny roll pin. Is there a certain size punch or tool you used to get it out? I am sure I have something. I will have to get looking in the morning. Thanks again.

The actual Bho lever can be removed by lightly tapping out the very fine roll pin from left to right.Might be able to see it in this pic??

The actual Bho lever can be removed by lightly tapping out the very fine roll pin from left to right.Might be able to see it in this pic??

I had gotten the pin out using a punch I had that seemed to work. What is the correct roll pin punch tool size that should be used for this pin?

1/32,I got the complete set at "Wally World" for like Ten bucks.

I had gotten the pin out using a punch I had that seemed to work. What is the correct roll pin punch tool size that should be used for this pin?

1/32,I got the complete set at "Wally World" for like Ten bucks.

Thanks, I would rather use the exact size instead of something else.