Where to have muzzle brake permanently attached? Vendors here?

I would like to add a Tromix Mini Monster brake to my S12. I do not however want to add almost 4 inches to my barrel length. I would prefer to have the barrel cut, threaded and the brake permanently attached for an overall legal barrel length. I would do this myself, but it is my understanding that in order for me to do this legally, I would have to press out the barrell before cutting it in order to not break any laws. I do not have the tools or desire to press out the barrel myself.

I currently have a 19 inch S12. Gun has been converted, gas port work has been done and gun runs great. I realize after doing this it may be required to open up the ports more as I would be losing some pressure.

Where/Who offers this service? Shortest lead time with highest quality work? How much would this cost?

Thanks in advance

Shoot LelandEOD a PM. He does great work with fast turnaround times, and since he's just recently received his FFL, I bet he'd be willing to do the work for substantially less in order to help get his name out there.

He is a Business Member here with his own sub-forum, Sierra Ordnance Company.

Ty.. I will contact him because I am in need of a barrel cut and permanent weld also.

Shoot LelandEOD a PM. He does great work with fast turnaround times, and since he's just recently received his FFL, I bet he'd be willing to do the work for substantially less in order to help get his name out there.

He is a Business Member here with his own sub-forum, Sierra Ordnance Company.

I have spoken with Lee (Leland) and I will be definitely dealing with him for his barrel services due to his fast responses,customer service and fair prices!!! Not trying to push a "plug" just being honest!!!

I agree I will be sending him my S12 very soon. What kind of brake are you having attached?

Tromix monster break,but I am holding off on that project for another one. But go with him, you won't regret it!

I have spoken with Lee (Leland) and I will be definitely dealing with him for his barrel services due to his fast responses,customer service and fair prices!!! Not trying to push a "plug" just being honest!!!

I agree I will be sending him my S12 very soon. What kind of brake are you having attached?