Just a mockup of course.

post-4831-0-66646100-1361877965_thumb.jpg

If that doesn't answer Sport's question, I don't know what will..

I want one BAD now..

edit: Holy crap did I just get some sticker shock... Gonna be waiting for a while... sad.png

Yeah $750 for the gun. And then $90 for the brake, $150 for stock and hinge, $115 for quad rail (backordered), $50 for the grip, $35 for a G2 FCG, $35 for the AFG, $200 for the SPARC (which I haven't ordered yet), $300 for the Trust (which I can use for any number of nfa firearms), $200 for the Form 1... Not to mention 1,000rd of Golden Tiger and 800rd of Hornady SST.

But who's counting. 021.gif

Fortunately I have a crapload of AK mags already.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK these are a little better.  Still not 100% satisfied with the pics.   M92 PAP Midwest quadrail Ergo grip (requires modification due to bolt angle) ACE skeleton stock 7.5" w buttpad ACE pushbu

I have the M92 UF parts sitting in a box for some day, but the brace can follow me to Oregon, Idaho, and Montana to visit family & friends without asking permission from the ATF. One screw and it

Thought I would throw up a couple of pics and initial impressions of the PAP M92 AK Pistol     It came very well packaged with foam insulation top and bottom. My pistol came with one mag and clea

Posted Images

Can't answer the question about concentricity of the threads as I do not own any cans yet. I agree that aiming it as a pistol has a very odd feel to it. I have blind pinned a barrel extention on mine and added an ace stock until I can SBR. Even with the short barrel it is shooting 5-6" groups at 100 yards. I haven't seen any evidence of tumbling bullets on paper, so it seems to stabilize fairly well. I have been shooting Tulammo 124 gr fmj from mine.

Also, it sucks that yours came with a plastic mag. They were originally imported with two steel yugo lrbho mags. It is still a wonderful little firearm. I would trade a S223 for another.

• Like 1
Just a mockup of course.

attachicon.gifM92 sbr 3.jpg

If that doesn't answer Sport's question, I don't know what will..

I want one BAD now..

edit: Holy crap did I just get some sticker shock... Gonna be waiting for a while... sad.png

Yeah $750 for the gun. And then $90 for the brake, $150 for stock and hinge, $115 for quad rail (backordered), $50 for the grip, $35 for a G2 FCG, $35 for the AFG, $200 for the SPARC (which I haven't ordered yet), $300 for the Trust (which I can use for any number of nfa firearms), $200 for the Form 1... Not to mention 1,000rd of Golden Tiger and 800rd of Hornady SST.

But who's counting. 021.gif

Fortunately I have a crapload of AK mags already.

I looked at Atlantic for just the gun... $999... ouch!

Thought I would throw up a couple of pics and initial impressions of the PAP M92 AK Pistol

P1000951.jpg

It came very well packaged with foam insulation top and bottom. My pistol came with one mag and cleaning rod. J&G has a lower price but also only includes one 30 rd mag. Most other sites are offering them with two.

The fit and finish is better on this pistol than any other factory AK finish that I have seen. The rear sight flips between 200M and 400M, which I found a little amusing. I hope someday I can hit something 400M away with a 10" pistol. smile.png The front sight also has an alternate flip up white dot sight apart from the standard iron sight. The hinged rail locks down solid. Maybe not quite as solid as my TWS rail. There is an ever so sight movement from side to side when trying hard to get it to move. A couple of things that alot have questioned:

The receiver is not stamped out of thicker metal. It is 1mm according to my calipers.

The thread under the muzzle cover is 26 mm. The muzzle protector is tack welded on in one spot. Should take about a second to remove.

Like other yugos, this does not have a chromed lined barrel.

P1000953.jpg

The mag supplied with it looks brand new. The serial number is stamped on the receiver, bolt carrier, and bolt. The wood is in perfect shape, but is dirty and needs to be sealed. I will refinish it initially while I decide what furniture it will wear permanently.

P1000956.jpg

Overall it is a sweet little pistol and I prefer it over the dracos that I have handled. As has been said before, it is a perfect SBR candidate. If it had a chromed lined barrel it would be perfect. I will try to get some better pictures of some of the details on the gun., and will give a range report after shooting it this weekend.

Man are you going to love what is coming for this!

Tell us! Tell us! I already ordered a Midwest but I can cancel my order if need be...

I looked at Atlantic for just the gun... $999... ouch!

You can get them on GB for $750.

Edited by Darth Saigus

Great looking pistol. I have seen the virgin kits out there but the $$$ is way up there. Unless you love the

satisfaction of building, it doesn't make a lot of sence with what you can buy one for already built. I bought

a set of teak hand guards from Ironwood for my M64 that were outstanding and look like what you have there.

I havent decided what to stain them with or just leave them natural with a coat of linseed oil. You have a sweet gun that

gives you a lot of options on how to dress it and will give you tons of fun.

Thought I would throw up a couple of pics and initial impressions of the PAP M92 AK Pistol

P1000951.jpg

It came very well packaged with foam insulation top and bottom. My pistol came with one mag and cleaning rod. J&G has a lower price but also only includes one 30 rd mag. Most other sites are offering them with two.

The fit and finish is better on this pistol than any other factory AK finish that I have seen. The rear sight flips between 200M and 400M, which I found a little amusing. I hope someday I can hit something 400M away with a 10" pistol. smile.png The front sight also has an alternate flip up white dot sight apart from the standard iron sight. The hinged rail locks down solid. Maybe not quite as solid as my TWS rail. There is an ever so sight movement from side to side when trying hard to get it to move. A couple of things that alot have questioned:

The receiver is not stamped out of thicker metal. It is 1mm according to my calipers.

The thread under the muzzle cover is 26 mm. The muzzle protector is tack welded on in one spot. Should take about a second to remove.

P1000953.jpg

The mag supplied with it looks brand new. The serial number is stamped on the receiver, bolt carrier, and bolt. The wood is in perfect shape, but is dirty and needs to be sealed. I will refinish it initially while I decide what furniture it will wear permanently.

P1000956.jpg

Overall it is a sweet little pistol and I prefer it over the dracos that I have handled. As has been said before, it is a perfect SBR candidate. If it had a chromed lined barrel it would be perfect. I will try to get some better pictures of some of the details on the gun., and will give a range report after shooting it this weekend.

is it going to work with M92 sight bases?

the SBR look with one of these is outstanding..

These little beasties are going to start an sbr revolution. I had a pristine M92 kit a few years back that I was going to build but I "never got around to it" and wound up selling the kit for a tidy profit.

But when these beauties showed up my wheels started turning again. Brand new. Not parts kit. Seeing one with a side folder on it sealed the deal.

P1000951.jpg

P1000953.jpg

P1000956.jpg

is it going to work with M92 sight bases?

Opps, never mind! I guess I should looked closer at the gas block.

they are 689 at J&G and 699 at lanworld. coming back down again. i hop to catch one on the bottom back around 500-ish. we'll see. the SBR look with one of these is outstanding..

J&G has them for $799. lanworld is still $699 for the moment.

Opps, never mind! I guess I should looked closer at the gas block.

That is a bummer.

A video review with a few interesting points. But the most interesting part is the very end when he chronos it.

Chrono data:
Golden Tiger 124gr FMJ: 2166 fps, 1292 ft/lbs energy

Not bad for a 10.25" barrel. bad_smile.gif

Edited by Darth Saigus

Well its official! I own one now. Feels kinda weird not having to rebuild, convert, or replace every part in the pistol. Guess, I will polish her up a bit, go to the ranch and do some`shooting. Then, I guess I need to get the paperwork rolling and send in the Ol "Extortion" fee, because I see a sbr in my future!!!!

• Like 1

Go right ahead. Nothing stopping you. But I think you slightly exaggerate how easy it is to put an underfolder on one. tongue.png

The ACE side folder is not only the easiest to install, it's also more practical than the underfolder. And in my opinion it looks better.

And the 4-piece brake may not look as good as the yugo booster, but it's the most effective design.

But when it comes to guns... Follow the lead of Burger King and Have It Your Way. 032.gif

• Like 1

If you're looking for a case for your PAP pistol or SBR, here's a few that are are a good fit.

Bulldog Tactical Rifle Case Ultra Compact - Designed for carrying an AR carbine broken down, but perfect size for the PAP. Can be bought for under $30

post-4831-0-65497400-1361975337.jpg

US Peacekeeper SBR case - Can be bought for under $30

post-4831-0-46482900-1361975883.jpg

UTG Gun Case, Dual Storage - Can be bought for under $30

post-4831-0-94081000-1361976049_thumb.jpg

For stealth options, I suggest:

Tennis Racquet Bag - Can be bought for ~ $20 and up.

post-4831-0-91223300-1361976283.jpg

Dewalt Saw Case for DC385 Recip Saw - Can be bought for under $30 on egay

This option requires a bit of work on the inside of the case to remove some plastic and add foam, but it's the one I picked.

post-4831-0-93714100-1361976411.jpg

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1
If I was going to SBR one it would be back to its true form.. Come on, only a few holes need to be drilled.

K5gPNwX.jpg

Thats exactly how mine looks! Right down to the sling and PG! I love it. Mine was built into a pistol off a virgin kit by Vector then I SBR'd it on a Form 1. (Yes, I spent way more money on this than you guys are going to.)

BTW, 20 rd Hungarian "tanker mags" are a perfect fit for these guns.

Ok, Now that I have this thing tore apart and cleaned,(Damn, was it dirty) I'm about to polish. Does anyone know to what extent, if any, profiling the carrier and hammer? just smooth it up a bit or go S12 crazy? Or, just until desired result is achieved. The action is really stiff and I've noticed on the bottom of the carrier the marks that when it comes in contact with the hammer are already getting deep. I have not shot her yet. I wanted to clean all the factory grease and crap off of her before I did. First impressions of my new "Pistol" It's a Damn shame Izhmash doesn't call their rifles/shotguns pistols. Nice factory build, other than all the crud in her. Cannot wait to shoot. post-45976-0-07844700-1362010859.png