• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK these are a little better.  Still not 100% satisfied with the pics.   M92 PAP Midwest quadrail Ergo grip (requires modification due to bolt angle) ACE skeleton stock 7.5" w buttpad ACE pushbu

I have the M92 UF parts sitting in a box for some day, but the brace can follow me to Oregon, Idaho, and Montana to visit family & friends without asking permission from the ATF. One screw and it

Thought I would throw up a couple of pics and initial impressions of the PAP M92 AK Pistol     It came very well packaged with foam insulation top and bottom. My pistol came with one mag and clea

Posted Images

Atlantic still has em in stock and hasn't raised the price.  Really is a no-brainer to get one of these.

OK, doesn't show out of stock in the product page but does say out of stock if you add it to your cart.

Edited by Darth Saigus

Thanks alot DLT i appreciate it! This lil bugger is fast becoming my go to! And darth i totally concur. I checked slickguns to see what all was in stock, and all the sub $450 offerings that say in stock, once clicked, are out of stock. Apparently theres been a bit of a run on em. :/ if i had the extra cash id pick up a spare, but hopefully we have a bit more time before an EO stops arms from serbia as well.

Mancat, a lil blue locktite on the pg screw and that fucker is goin... NO WHEAAHA! Lol.

*edit-atlantic is out as well.

Edited by LuPiN8oR

I just got my Yugu M92 PAP AK-47 out for a shooting session with a few friends on Saturday--and omigosh, that thing is fun to shoot! It became the attraction of the session. Everybody wanted to shoot it--which I was happy to oblige. It provided a massive concussion and flash, which I guess everybody enjoyed. A bunch of people took home videos of themselves shooting it, LOL.

Mine's still stock, although I have a flash suppressor that I haven't installed and I plan to get the brace.

Also had a good time with my Legion Saiga-12.

Edited by MR_22

I finally got off of my ass and installed the Stormwerkz rail last week, then mounted Primary Arms micro to it. Unfortunately I haven't found time to zero/shoot it yet, but the sight picture is great and puts the dot just a little above the front sight post, so though it doesn't co-witness it's close enough to work if the sight fails. I would like to have the PA micro on a QD mount for quick removal, but don't want to spend the cash on one at the moment

I thought about how to secure a sling to it, and I really don't care for the PG-mounted sling plates, or for my previous idea of attaching the sling to the SB47. So I plan to drill and tap a hole in the pistol trunnion on the left hand side, right in the center of where the UF center hinge is normally supposed to go. A 5/32" threaded swiveling sling stud will then be installed there. In the future if I SBR it, either it gets pulled out and simply absorbed into the UF install process, or I use an ACE folder setup to fold to the right, and continue using the swiveling stud mounted to the receiver/trunnion.

p7O4JzB.jpg

I need to make a trip to seattle some time and try out your toys.

• Like 1

I have the M92 UF parts sitting in a box for some day, but the brace can follow me to Oregon, Idaho, and Montana to visit family & friends without asking permission from the ATF. One screw and it comes off for transport.

I used to think the idea was retarded, but for now it beats a registered SBR for flexibility.

• Like 4

I also like the brace because it comes off with little effort and since i have the non sb-47 sling plate i can run it without the brace and have it as compact as possible. An underfolder would be preferable minus the legalities and paperwork however.

I have the M92 UF parts sitting in a box for some day, but the brace can follow me to Oregon, Idaho, and Montana to visit family & friends without asking permission from the ATF. One screw and it comes off for transport.

I used to think the idea was retarded, but for now it beats a registered SBR for flexibility.

This is zactly why I was thrilled my stamp got denied.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally had a chance to stretch my PAP out today. 6 out of 9 shots standing at 90 yards on a paper plate is good enough for me! However, I identified an issue with the SB47 brace. It was preventing my disconnector from disengaging the hammer and causing my whole fcg to hang up

I had to move the brace "ears" that fit under the pistol grip back to get it to function.

• Like 1

Yeah I just hit mine up with a flat file to knock those edges off of the ears. Should've been done at the factory.

Also on mine I clamped the eara down a little bit in the vench vise to get a tighter fit around the trigger guard plate.

Got out and zeroed the M92 today with the PA micro.

Shots at about 50yd. Bottom target for zeroing (after a rough dirt-clod zero), top right three slow shots braced against the truck, top left moderate rapid fire until the mag ran out.

Then I realized that I had forgotten to file off some material on the PA mount clamp, which is slightly oversized, so the dot was sliding back and forth on the rail. Apparently it was tight enough to zero - it din't wiggle any side to side or up/down, just slid a little. I'll have to see if it maintains zero after I clear up the clamp issue.

eWKFHUd.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Since this seems to be the general info thread about the M92, here is another example of the 4-piece flash hider night firing.

Great info Saigus.  I ended up with the 4 piece and it sure made the gun much less cannon like.

I've never fired the Pit Bull at night and don't know if I ever will.  But the 4-piece cuts down the muzzle blast and recoil and that's reason enough for me to use it.

Plus I like the look of it.

I just wanted to thank the original poster of this thread. It made me look into the pap pistols and I stumbled upon the sam7k. Without this forum, I would have not known about the opportunity to obtain such fun little pistols. I think the arsenal pistol will be a blast. I look forward to getting one.

I just wanted to thank the original poster of this thread. It made me look into the pap pistols and I stumbled upon the sam7k. Without this forum, I would have not known about the opportunity to obtain such fun little pistols. I think the arsenal pistol will be a blast. I look forward to getting one.

I have a 92 and an 85 and a SAM7K all are SBR'ed. I had to use an extra power recoil spring in the SAM7k as it is really over gassed. I also cut 2 inches off the barrel back to the correct krink length. Do tell if yours is over gassed.

Edited by JAG
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I finally had an opportunity to get my M92 to the range again after having filed down the ears on the arm brace which were interfering with my trigger reset.  HOLE-E-SHIT is all I have to say!  Wow, the Tapco G2 double hook reset-to-fire is better than most single action pistols!!  I freaking love this little fire demon.  I'm calling her the rattler from now on because she is freaking lethal in this configuration.  

The elephant in the room is that the arm brace proves just how ridiculous the sbr law is.  You have a "pistol" with a stock that isn't a stock, and I have a registered "short barreled rifle" that is identical except for cosmetic details.

The elephant in the room is that the arm brace proves just how ridiculous the sbr law is.  You have a "pistol" with a stock that isn't a stock, and I have a registered "short barreled rifle" that is identical except for cosmetic details.

I'm so happy mine got denied.

• 1 year later...