• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Extension cord with a drop light, a Bucket, Skin lotion.   +10 points to the people who get it.

Last fall right before Halloween I got a odd look for having   A big bag of candy, rat poison, pack of razor blades.   The cashier had that "I think I have to make a call" look.

Case of beer, case of beer, case of beer, pack of diapers   When you get to the check out line look in your wallet then at your cart, frown for a secound and put back the diapers.   Now your cart

Posted Images

Hacksaw, duct tape, plastic sheeting.

Big bag of candy, sleeping pills, and duct tape.

Shotgun, shovel, grass seed.

Any gun, ski mask, sunglasses.

Have a magnetic sign made at their kiosk that says "Free Candy". Add a roll of duct tape and a ski mask. This should get some laughs from the cops that come to talk to you.

Edited by patriot

Extension cord with a drop light, a Bucket, Skin lotion.

+10 points to the people who get it. haha.gif

Did you know that Buffalo Bob is now the Police SGT. in the show MONK??? HAHAHAHHAAAH :up:

I finally figured out what the girl in Chile's avatar is listening to!

Yeah??? WHAT?!??!?

:smoke:

Since when do they carry chainsaws, and ammonium nitrate, and fishheads, or make magnetic signs at walmarts?!?!? I have never seen ANY of those things there.

:lol:

:smoke:

Since when do they carry chainsaws, and ammonium nitrate, and fishheads, or make magnetic signs at walmarts?!?!? I have never seen ANY of those things there.

laugh.png

I don't know about the other stuff, but I have seen fishheads in the Wally seafood area at the one I go to that actually has said area

Edited by VR6Shooter

I finally figured out what the girl in Chile's avatar is listening to!

Yeah??? WHAT?!??!?

000.gif

Just go back to the video he posted in this thread, listen to it, and the beat matches perfectly with the gif image.

Edited by Yeoldetool

laugh.png

I don't know about the other stuff, but I have seen fishheads in the Wally seafood area at the one I go to that actually has said area

They make signs at ours from digital photos. Cheaply too. Also, photo rugs, tapestries, etc.

They sell magnetic strips.

1+1=2

Ammonium nitrate is 34-0-0 plant fertilizer.

Makes the grass grow like mad.

Yes, they carry chainsaws too.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=chainsaw&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

Edited by patriot

laugh.png

Yes, they carry chainsaws too.

http://www.walmart.c...ch_constraint=0

Because chainsaws are S12 attachments I classify that as a non-vendor link. smile.png
  • Like 1

bleach,tarp,duct tape

Been there done that! Also in the cart were large trash bags, and axe, a shovel, rope, and a box of ammo. (7.62x39 if I remember correctly). I haven't heard of this prank for a long time!

ETA: I had to check out at the ammo counter with all this shit and I thought for sure the dude was going to call it in and I was going to get hemmed up in the parking lot. He was looking at all the stuff like he was Sherlock Holmes. LOL!

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 2

Walmart doesn't have the correct Ammonium Nitrate you can actually do anything with explosive-wise nor the staff intelligent enough to notice something that complex anyway. Chainsaws, tarps, duct tape, and bleach are about the maximum comprehension level of most check out employees to take notice. The good AN is required to be reported when purchased in any quantity. (Trust me. I'm a demo guy).

Walmart doesn't have the correct Ammonium Nitrate you can actually do anything with explosive-wise nor the staff intelligent enough to notice something that complex anyway. (Trust me. I'm a demo guy).

...but they hear in the news that AN makes "kewl bomz" :D

halloween costume, apples, razorblades

Car battery charger, Metal folding chair, duct tape.

Car battery charger, steel wool, Metal folding chair

Garden hose, Crisco, rope (think KGB's favorite torture)

Rubber hammer, herbal erection supplements, large butcher knife

A box of donuts, a box of donut holes, and a bottle of Elmer's glue

beer, baby food, and a machete

Barbecue lighter, WD-40, package of little green army men.

Hammer, ammunition, safety glasses

Large can of chili, 24 pack toilet paper, bowl cleaner

spiked cleats, band-aids riverdance video

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

The donuts are great. Made me laugh out loud for real. One that made me laugh when I worked at Walmart, was the odd things teenagers would buy with condoms. A couple random magazines and condoms or a magazine, ice cream and condoms. It was like they were trying to distract from the fact that condoms were all they came in for. I was always proud of em. Lol! I'd find the most attractive or oldest cashier and set my big box of rubbers up to pay for where everyone could see. Haha!

automatic appliance timer, a boombox, and a Rammstein album.

as in "The Jackal"?

-- Two random children of a different color than you, and a marvin gaye album.

12ga copper barrel brush, enema, medical gauze.

Boys underwear, baby oil, camcorder.

Machete, paper towels, needle/thread.

Pillow case, cat food, golf club

Motor oil, lighter, kids toy

Nair, blue fabric dye, white pants and hat

Erection pills, superglue, toothpicks

Bra, two tangerines, short dress