Modified Vepr-1V for .223 AR-15 Mag

Look at the gun on the left of the V1 in this video is it a 308 version or a 12ga with a differant magwell?? The magwell looks alot bigger.

This .308 as V1 has Magwell, modified picatinny rail and knob Safety like on New Saiga-12 (http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/78107-izhmash-updates-the-saiga-12/) all these are ideas of Vsevolod Ilyn + New Charge handle on the left side that doesn't move during recharge. Both Magwells let's use many mags as well as drums from the foreign market.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

3579998.jpg

Well look at this Vepr right here. I think this is my favorite of all time. This one is just sick!!!!super_man.gif

In Russia for Schmeisser with Molot barrel and Molot Muzzle Brake Compensator you can buy two of these and have extra 500$ for Vepr-K as a bonus.

6576845.jpg

Edited by PapaZorro
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Why US importer don't order Vepr-1V for US customers?

It could not be imported in that configuaration. That said, they could import it with that barrel and hand guard.

I don't understand why, if they allow to import practically the same model (differ longer barrel with bipod in RPK style) on the following pic?

IMG_1349.JPG

• Like 2