• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe Jugs can print some "Where's Mike?" T-Shirts.   Tony

I've been wanting to do a give away for awhile and this will be fun. No shitty post about Mike or off you go!!   Ok heres how it works, Fine a pic of mike and Photoshop into some place funny, scary

nt

Posted Images

I don't understand why you guys have this obsessive fascination about Davidson? if he decided to stop posting, then let it go, you think all this badgering about him is going to bring him back? gee folks, let the guy go on with his life and you go on with yours.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

I don't understand why you guys have this obsessive fascination about Davidson? if he decided to stop posting, then let it go, you think all this badgering about him is going to bring him back? gee folks, let the guy go on with his life and you go on with yours.

Funny thing, you being bothered that we are bothered...dont ya think? lol

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 2

No fascination in this thread. Just an awesome prize from Chaos!

• Like 2

I only have a fascination with free shit. As far as where Mike Davidson is, I'm fairly confident he's right where he wants to be so I don't even think about it.

We all know how to make this go away. Just bring back the Molot grip, Mike.

Mississippi Auto Arms's site says they have 73 in stock.

Get'um while they're hot.

Damn good grip. It's about the stoutest, most durable grip out there. Great for the S-12's recoil. It's great for big hands, and it looks good too.

Mower%20007_zps43b7f5a0.jpg

I love that grip.

I bought a bunch for my future personal guns.

tumblr_ldqsklhB2v1qe0eclo1_r4_500.gif

what Mike is looking at right now.

haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

You say let internet BS go, but you can't let it go either. How many times have I seen you make posts to let people know you were above posting about ___Topic__?

I'll play. mine is Mike trying to peddle drums to avoid rape in prison

post-38885-0-29143900-1349144596_thumb.jpg

CAWK MEET SAAAAMMMM-ICH????

Upon further investigation and through advanced computer enhancement techniques, I have concluded that Mike has retired to Florida to stalk the official unofficial Ms. Saiga.

Whoa, how i misss her? whats the deets?