Chaos MKA 1919 Quad Rail!

We have been looking at making a quad rail for this platform since it's release, problem is there just isn't enough guns in the country to justify it yet as far as our intel shows. But I went ahead and designed a Chaos quad for it anyway around 5 months ago and have just been sitting on it until the time is right. People are starting to call here and there about one, and I think 300 plus dollars for what is out there is just to much! So here it is, I will be putting up a backorder list for these and if the list hits 500 I'll move forward and manufacture these. There will be a non-refundable 1 cent charge to be on the backorder list so our system has the order info in it when it comes time. We will put this option up on our website before the weeks up.

Now for the big question, price! I believe I can bring these to market for $179-$199. So spread the word everywhere you can if you MKA1919 guys want this to happen.

post-11513-0-91204300-1349197205_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Gas adjustment. I guess I've been away on the whole angled cooling slots, whats that all about?

don't bother man, just skip involvement

and guys keep it out of this thread. (just my opinion)

Respect a biz members post, it is his living

Good evening Cameron,

Can you share with us how things are going with the MKA Handguard? I still don't see any link in your website to place an order. I will like a combo of the Handguard and the H&K sights.

Best regards,

JIM

Yeah, thats my fault. I've been so busy bringing in equipment and setting machines up for the past couple months, been a little crazy I forgot to tell my Preston to get it up. I'll push to get something up there this week for sure.

I can't wait for a Chaos rail (already have two on my s12s)

Isn't 500 a bit high? How many MKAs did they bring in? I've never seen another in person

Maybe for you! 021.gif But if I'm footing the bills on this production run and it looks like I am, then no! The rail I have designed for this is a high end rail to be professionally built and manufactured, not a homemade thing being made behind someones house in their garage.wink.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Any real progress on this? I'd like to see something other than just a CAD mockup. At least a prototype model? Any draftsman can make fancy CAD models. Bringing it to production line quality is a different story. It's obvious that there is a demand for replacement fore ends (props to Tooth & Nail and FB for taking the lead). I just need to know what your timeline looks like so I can make a decision. Now, time to flip back and drool over those railed T&N fore ends. ;)

Any real progress on this? I'd like to see something other than just a CAD mockup. At least a prototype model? Any draftsman can make fancy CAD models. Bringing it to production line quality is a different story. It's obvious that there is a demand for replacement fore ends (props to Tooth & Nail and FB for taking the lead). I just need to know what your timeline looks like so I can make a decision. Now, time to flip back and drool over those railed T&N fore ends. wink.png

Since thats kinda what I do, read around a little about Chaos you'll figure it out!wink.png

• Like 1

Good evening Cameron,

Can you share with us how things are going with the MKA Handguard? I still don't see any link in your website to place an order. I will like a combo of the Handguard and the H&K sights.

Best regards,

JIM

Yeah, thats my fault. I've been so busy bringing in equipment and setting machines up for the past couple months, been a little crazy I forgot to tell my Preston to get it up. I'll push to get something up there this week for sure.

Did you ever get anything up on your site? I cannot seem to find anything.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry to post on such an old topic. I'm a new owner to the MKA 1919 and decided to do a search on Chaos Rails. So, I found this thread.

If I may ask, why does the Chaos Rail prototype have a large gap along the bottom rail? I've seen examples of Chaos Rail mods without that empty space:

http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/v4yl2v8d11cv0x718bp.jpg

NM, I think I figured it out. That photo I linked had a short Chaos rail. A longer Chaos rail would cover the screw cap and you need a large gap along the bottom rail to access it.

Edited by tshong