Tooth and Nail Armory Forend Available . UPDATE NEW PICS UP !!

How hot does it get?

I think I want one. Of course the first thing I would be doing is attaching picatinny rails on top and bottom.

Now you need to custom cut out lettering instead of the slots. Nice work though.

Depends on how many rounds at one time of course , I was going to try about 100 tomorrow if I get time.

Picatinny's are coming SOON , will get a definite date tomorrow, I'll wait till then to give their name.

I'm confident it will work out better than the last one.

We can/will have the forend tapped , so all you do is add them on , whatever size and place you want.

Last some bad/good news , we are SOLD OUT for the production for the next 2-3 weeks , right now looks like about the end of Oct. until we catch up.

If I could put Syndicate on that with the ish style font o m g

If I could put Syndicate on that with the ish style font o m g

Thank you guys for the support! If it weren't for your support we wouldn't be here.

We're planning on doing some custom engraving similar , how ever , we need to at least keep up with demand for now.smile.png

I'd say mid Dec.?? that will be an option.034.gif

• Like 1

Website is up ( barely ) only thing on there now is the forend , hope to be adding more stuff soon.

Some good news , got most everything worked out with Ergo Grips , GLAD they are on board 032.gif .

Also , the BEST for Last , we had thought it would be the END of Oct.-first of Sept. to get to full production ,but..................

Thanks to my sons CAD and CNC skills ,just 2 of his many talents, and some long hours from the both of us , we should be able to more than double our production starting TOMORROW Oct. 8th . checkered_flag.gifcheckered_flag.gif

Now that the fun stuff is taken care of , means I have to get back to creating the website.

Can you figure out a mounting system NOT using the stupid stock nut?

It's made from poorly made aluminum on a steel rod

Mine overheated, expanded and now is useless, I'm waiting for a replacement from RAAC if they ever get back to me

We've been talking about it , shouldn't be too hard to make a new guide rod , we've seen some bent ones from the factory, we just haven't looked for a readily available nut to use .

Any suggestions ? I'm sure there's some nut already in use that would work with a new rod with COMMON threads.

Where'd they get this thread pitch ? Looks like something we used here in the USA in the 1800's, when bolts were made of WOOD!haha.gif

I like the design, very simple and functional. But I see a design issue with this one piece design. For field strip and clean up, you must remove all barrel installed components such as the front sight, tactical choke or even worse a muzle brake such as Tromix Shark Brake in order to be able to remove the handguard. If you have a permanet muzle brake you cannot use this handguard. like in my case.

Please don't take it the wrong way, I'm trying to provide positive critism to a good product to hopefully make it better and backward compatible with most configurations out there.

Simple to answer; choke and muzzle are not the same as you very well know Jim. I care less about a choke on a tactical shotgun but a muzzle brake is important to control recoil. Firebird Precision has a superb design (as seen on many pictures online) as well as the Tromix Shark Brake.

Im very aware of Trulock, Carlson, and BlackBoreChokes among other tactical chokes.....

I want to shorten my barrel down to 18.5" inclusive of the muzzle brake thus have to pin it and fill weld or silver solder it in place.

this gun uses a common choke thread, there are bunches of top quality chokes and muzzle devices on the shelf!!

What on earth would make a person want an external glued or welded (thing) on their barrel????

Jim

this gun uses a common choke thread, there are bunches of top quality chokes and muzzle devices on the shelf!!

What on earth would make a person want an external glued or welded (thing) on their barrel????

Jim

To each his own , but I'd agree with Jim on this one , I'd be hard pressed to put anything permanent on the out side of the barrel.

That being said , I can build you one with about an 1.25" hole for the barrel , probably not big enough for an outside mounted brake.

We use ported extended chokes on ours.

If you study the pressure curve on a shotgun, you find that there is not much left at the muzzle.

This means breaks or comps dont do much at that point, thats why we use mid barrel comps on shotguns.

Dont get me wrong...they can still work, but with limited effect.

And with the dwell time the MKA likes to function well with, shorter barrels can create their own problems.

For what you want, pay the tax and keep a screw in system.

Jim

• Like 1

I think I read that Humpty Dumpty and an opinion on this "Break" question, but I am not going to believe him until I see some real test data on YosaTube. Someone needs to set up a test rig that can be empirically measured with no human touching the weapon. Ain't happened yet, so I am reserving my opinion until it does. A simple hanging sling with a soft "human like" back stop, high speed video cameras and three dimensional reference boards should do it. The trigger is easy, but then someone will want to test the remotes for consistency. Ya just cain't win!

No, this was not a suggestion for a new TV show on the History Channel, but "Gimme A Break" wouldn't be a bad name for it. Or, Take A Brake. I Need A Break. Break Out or In. Does Your Insurance Give You A Discount For Your Breaks? Bad Break Job's and How To Fix Um. Wow, I should live closer to Hollyrude!

Haven't posted that up yet , waiting on rails , forends will be ready to ship as soon as rails arrive.

Taking longer to get the "air out of the pipeline" , so to speak , than I thought it would.

Once it's flowing should be crankin out a steady predictable supply.

ISPAYBOY

Here is a link to our BASIC site. Still under construction.

http://www.toothandnailarmory.com

and a link to thread on here

http://forum.saiga-1...-today-as-well/

Website is up ( barely ) only thing on there now is the forend , hope to be adding more stuff soon.

Some good news , got most everything worked out with Ergo Grips , GLAD they are on board 032.gif .

Also , the BEST for Last , we had thought it would be the END of Oct.-first of Sept. to get to full production ,but..................

Thanks to my sons CAD and CNC skills ,just 2 of his many talents, and some long hours from the both of us , we should be able to more than double our production starting TOMORROW Oct. 8th . checkered_flag.gifcheckered_flag.gif

Now that the fun stuff is taken care of , means I have to get back to creating the website.

Wow! What's ERGO gonna do for you?