Drum1.jpgDrum2.jpgDrum3.jpgDrum4.jpg

And for Saiga-410 shooters, there is even a 30-round .410 drum!

Drum5.jpg

All drums are in stock and ready to ship - get them while you can!!! red_heart.gif

Very fast shipping, received it today. Ordered October 3 and received October 5.

It seems that Promag has been listening to our feedback because this drum fits in the gun much more snugly than the 12 rounder, with very minimal side-to-side wiggle. For perspective, my gun requires a MD-20 to be fitted with a very small amount of material removed.

Here is a picture for you guys so you can see the size comparison between a MD-20, Promag 15, and Promag 12.

post-19600-0-13334100-1349457880_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

How does it function?

I can't say, due to me being too busy to shoot. I actually have not shot a gun in almost 2 months. I hope to get a chance to soon, but it may not happen.

(Edited to add new pic): Here is a pic of it in the gun. I also wanted to add that this drum, like the others, can not be loaded on a closed bolt.

post-19600-0-30307300-1349476430_thumb.jpg

Edited by King of the Hill

How do Promag 20s compare to the MD Arms?

I would say that the MD20 is the tougher of the two. It is the only one I have seen function after being run over with a truck. Not to say the promag would not, I have just never seen it.

I would say that the MD20 is the tougher of the two. It is the only one I have seen function after being run over with a truck. Not to say the promag would not, I have just never seen it.

Shoot the damn 15 rounder already!deadhorse.gif

• Like 1

Shoot the damn 15 rounder already!deadhorse.gif

I shot the drum today many times, at different speeds, It worked 100%, just like the other two. I can verify that it works well.