Tasco red dot scope

What's up guys. I've been looking at purchasing a red dot for my AK(7.62). I can't spend a lot of money. I have looked at tasco's 1x30mm and read good reviews.

Any one on here that has owned one and has any feedback?

Honestly slick, I woulnt recomend one. I shot a 22pistol at my shooting range that had a tasco 1x30 on it. The dot was big and fuzzy and on a bright day, the dot was barely visible. It really sucked.

I know how it is with money, I am poor too, and some of these cheapo things look like they might be alright. But most of the time they are absolute junk and not worth spending your money on.

I did alot of research on cheap red dots, when I was planning on buying one. I ended up waiting a month or two before buying a primary arms micro (trs25 would have been fine too). I could not find enough good results on any other dot that cost less than 100 bucks.

Although, some guys have had good luck with leatherwood hi lux http://www.opticsplanet.com/leatherwood-red-dot-scopes.html

and leapershttp://www.opticsplanet.com/leapers-red-dot-scopes.html

Ill would think both of these are better than the tasco.

Had one on my SKS years back on a "scout mount"(replaced the rear sight leaf). 50 rounds and cracked the glass. I've had good luck with UTG and BSA on the low end of the price spectrum. For a good midrange optic, go Millett, Primary Arms, or Vector Optics.

Had one on my SKS years back on a "scout mount"(replaced the rear sight leaf). 50 rounds and cracked the glass. I've had good luck with UTG and BSA on the low end of the price spectrum. For a good midrange optic, go Millett, Primary Arms, or Vector Optics.

I've seen UGT on amazon. Ill check them out

Also check ebay. I picked up one for my AR(sold it because of my eyes) for around $50 that came with 2 mounts(both low and high rise) Watch Amazon. There is a place called UAG that is a total rip-off. They are selling cheap copies of the UTG stuff. UTG is made by Leapers, and they stand behind their stuff.

Remember....buy once, cry once. I learned this the hard way.

I have used many cheap red dots and trust me the apprx. $80 for a bushnell trs 25 is well well worth it. Than again the $500 for a aimpoint micro is too but that's clearly another story. Cash in the quarter jar and get a trs 25 it's the best for the price. Guaranteed.