Want Quad Rail US Made? FOUND THEM ON SALE FOR $35

Says NOT MADE IN USA in the description...

Made from anodized aluminum and clamps round the barrel and gas tube. Comes with rubber rail covers not shown. These are not made in the USA and do not count as a 922r compliance part.

Edited by mogunner

• hello guys just wanted to let u know i use to own one of these..carolionashootersupply sells em as fits "draco" and ak-47 varients..it does not fit right outa the box though..i spent a lot of time grindin down the contact points where the upper hand gaurd touches the gas tube when bolted down..i had to grind so much that the recoil of my ak cracked it..so i bought a real usa made quad rail from chaos usa..awsome hand gaurd...

• hello guys just wanted to let u know i use to own one of these..carolionashootersupply sells em as fits "draco" and ak-47 varients..it does not fit right outa the box though..i spent a lot of time grindin down the contact points where the upper hand gaurd touches the gas tube when bolted down..i had to grind so much that the recoil of my ak cracked it..so i bought a real usa made quad rail from chaos usa..awsome hand gaurd...

I just popped off the "heatshield" thats spot welded to the gas tube...no fitting issues at all

I just popped off the "heatshield" thats spot welded to the gas tube...no fitting issues at all

ya i had to do the same thing..in order to get the upper and lower handgaurd to bolt all the way down tight to each other, theres gotta be some kind of grinding and fitting done in order to get a good fit without the gas tube being binded up..