I've only been there a couple times, I think I'm gonna stick to Gander Mountain (they expanded their gun section quite a bit, 2-3x what it used to be, and better than Cabela's) until the crowds at Cabela's dies down.

Edited by JoeAK

I've only been there a couple times, I think I'm gonna stick to Gander Mountain (they expanded their gun section quite a bit, 2-3x what it used to be, and better than Cabela's) until the crowds at Cabela's dies down.

Look, Gander Mountain now sell Saigas

http://search.gandermountain.com/?D=saiga&Nty=1&N=0&Dk=0&Ntt=saiga

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Saiga-IZ109-Shotgun&i=617769&str=saiga&merchID=4005

There was a Cabela's open up here just a few weeks ago, I did a double-take when I saw S-12 drums, lol.

I drive by southridge everyday but have not had a chance to check it out yet.

I finally got to go check it out. They have a 2012 model S12 for $599. I finally got to see the extended barrel hood in person. I may go pick that thing up at that price after I check my bank balance.

I finally got to go check it out. They have a 2012 model S12 for $599. I finally got to see the extended barrel hood in person. I may go pick that thing up at that price after I check my bank balance.

You could've asked, I've got a 2011 Legion S-12 with the hood extension. wink.png

I've never had the shells jam on the hood, although without using a prior design, I don't know how often that happened in the first place.

I looked at the gun they had again today. Another difference I noticed, compared to my 08', was the mag release. I actually do not like the new style. That is just my first impression(without ever actually using it) I am sure it is fine.