I'm selling my Saiga 12 that I converted myself. The rear tang is cut off for the Tromix polymer stock with folding adapter (folding to the right side atm). Attached to the stock is a tromix cheek riser. Has a Hogue pistol grip, Tromix D-I-Y trigger guard, and Tapco single hook FCG. Also has a Carolina Shooters Supply puck, Tac-47 Auto plug that is tuned to the shotgun, and a Poly-Choke II Breacher. The shotgun has ~600 rounds through it, and I've hunted with it in Ohio for two deer seasons. Thats why they cheek riser is kinda tattered, going through brush and what not. Shes a fine shooter, shes tuned real well for low-brass (namely Federal Bulk birdshot from walmart). Slugs get a nice 5" group at 100 yards. I have not had the time yet to paint over the bottom of the shotgun, as you can see. EDIT (I went ahead and painted it as of 10/15/2012)

Comes with a stock 5 round mag, 10 round AGP mag, and a 2 round mag. Not pictured, but also will be shipped with the cleaning rod, cleaning kit, and lubricant bottle. Also comes with original gas plug, metal muzzle thread protector, and a sling.

I'm asking $750 shipped, that includes shipping costs and the FFL transfer fee. Will only accept Money Orders, Cash, and Cashiers Checks. Check to make sure your state laws allow you to purchase this first.

Thanks for checking my listing out, if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them.

Cross posted on Akfiles.com

IMAG0102

IMAG0105

IMAG0108

IMAG0109

IMAG0110

Edited by Rommel88mm
  • 2 weeks later...

Postal money order, the kind you pay for at a post office. They cost $1 but are safer then most other options.

Thank you csspecs ... I will stick to your advise!

Really wish there was a way to consign with a Business Member

So scared of getting Burned.

Need to sell a few Saiga Rifles & Shotguns

It's only $5 to become a contributor to be able to sell on this forum. It's well worth it, even if you don't want to sell on here. It's a great community and it's worth it to help keep this place running. As for payments and the security theirof, CSSpecs is absolutely right. Safest thing to do as a seller with any kind of sale is to hold off shipping your item until you actually have the funds in your hand or bank account. With my sale here, I actually went with paypal because I talked with the buyer over the phone and he seemed trustworthy enough to do so. And make sure the communication between you and the buyer is top notch.

Edited by Rommel88mm
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.