WTS/WTT AK/Saiga as well as some non-AK bits from parts bin

So I'm cleaning out my parts bin and have some AK and non-AK bits and pieces for sale or trade.

Everything is located in Arlington, VA. USPS MO or personal check accepted. Parts will be held until checks clear my bank. I'll ship USPS. If you'd like a different method of shipping and/or insurance the total cost of each will be added to the price.

What I'll take in trade: modern F/A Russian AK selector levers, Russian AK105 cleaning rod, Russian Bakelite, true black or plum AK74/47 mags, Comblock optics, AR uppers, ammo (7.62x39, 7.62x51, 5.56x45, 5.45x39). I'm open to other offers as well so send me a PM if you have something you'd like to try and trade for.

Sorry for cell phone pics but the camera died a month ago and haven't gotten a replacement yet. Let me know if you want any other pics emailed and I'll get it done.

All items are cross-posted and time stamp takes it. Follow up your "I'll take..." post with a PM to me and we'll get the details ironed out.

MD Arms 20 round Saiga 12 drum with smoke cover and "The Vest Guy" drop leg pouch. Both lightly used. Eventually put a magwell on the S12 so it's sat unused for a couple of years: $150 shipped (SPF locally)

IMG_0370.jpg

KSP Uni-200L Uni Tool Universal Pistol Sight Mover. Used a few times and has sat in the original packaging with instructional DVD for the last few years. $150 shipped

IMG_0369.jpg

UTG Quad Rail for an AK. Mounted to an old SAR-1 I have since gotten rid of. Some minor wear marks around the holes where the bolts attach the upper and lower halves. Comes with 12 rail covers to protect from cheese grater syndrome and all originally provided bits and pieces: $50 shipped

IMG_0368.jpg

Chaos Saiga 12 Tri Rail. Has minor scratch on one of the rail slots. Comes with all originally provided hardware: $80 shipped (SPF on other forum)

IMG_0367.jpg

Three Two Tapco SAW style pistol grips for AKs (one not pictured). Comes with pistol grip nut and bolt: $15 shipped (One SPF to Ryan, two SPF on other forum)

Krebs Rear Sight Rail System with all manufacture provided parts: $250 shipped

IMG_0361.jpg

Three Two 6 position AR stocks for AK rear trunnions. Two are Tapco (one not in pics) and the third has no manufacturers markings. $25 shipped for each (one traded on other forum)

Saiga 12 factory "sporter" buttstock: FREE to anybody who buys something else and wants it or $15 shipped on its own

IMG_0359.jpg

Mississippi Auto Arms external side folding stock adapter for a NON-CONVERTED Saiga shotgun or rifle. Comes with a 7.5" ACE stock and buttpad and Hogue pistol grip. Minor damage to the folding mechanism from opening and closing. Opens and locks securely: $150 shipped

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

Three Tromix extended bolt-on charging handles. Minor finish wear around the openings: $15 shipped each (All 3 SPF on other forum)

Command Arms bolt on extended AK magazine release: $10 shipped

20 round Pro-Mag XD40 magazine: $15 shipped

IMG_0360.jpg

Magpul buttstock and tube. Looks like a discontinued model similar to the UBR: $80 shipped (SPF to 86250rrippin)

IMG_0366.jpg

Safariland drop leg holster designed to fit FN FiveseveN with TLR-2 pistol mounted light: $100 shipped

IMG_0363.jpg

MPA10T .45 closed bolt semi-auto pistol with factory barrel length top cocking upper

10" top cocking upper with Titan 1 muzzle brake

16" side cocking upper with railed top and Titan 1 muzzle brake

4 position stock (only to be attached if using the 16" upper or after you SBR the lower)

1 greasegun man

1 carrying case that holds everything except the 16" upper

Make sure your FFL can accept from an individual or add $25 for me to ship from my FFL to yours.

$600 shipped (SPF to DOGG)

IMG_0371.jpg

Well that's it. If you see something you're interested in shoot me a PM and I can provide more pics if requested.

Thanks

Eric

Edited by towerofpower93
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.