Saiga 12 with Slidefire stock

I have a question for everyone. I have a converted Saiga 12. I have the standard Tapco trigger group, I installed a CSS trigger guard, and a pistol grip. I have ordered a SSAK Slide Fire stock that I am going to install on it. Has anyone done this with a PRIOR converted Saiga yet? I sure its been done. Here is my concern. To install the Slidefire, you need to have a standard AK grip nut. This means I'm gonna have to do some cutting on my Saiga reciever. Thoughts, ideas, concerns?? Please post em... Thanks.

Also.. If there is a already a thread on this, I apologize for not finding it, I'm not real "Forum fancy". Thanks again all.. Shoot safe..

yes, to properly install the slide fire stock i believe you will have to cut the hole for the pistol grip nut in the receiver and either install a traditional trigger guard or cut the grip nut portion off of the one you have. its not to hard to do either one. there is a template you can print off somewhere on this forum to help cut out the grip hole. good luck.

I got my slidefire stock yesterday. It doesnt look like its gonna work with my CSS trigger guard. I am considering the RAM trigger guard. Anyone have a recommendation as to what would be a good trigger guard to use. I think I could modify the CSS guard, but would rather have a stock part that fits. Thanks..