Took a few pics today as well

That is a goodlooking forend, handguard.

My friend, YOU NEED 2 PITBULL DOGS.

Your daughtres will need them.

I have a daughter and She is the reason for my gray hair,

well the boys are after Her are.

About the mags , that is one of the FIRST we built , the ones we are in the process of MFG'ing will be 100% steel , with a polymer follower and base plate.

Hope to have some more info sometime this week , this has been a VERY SLOW process , but we are making progress.

Thanks for the family comments , I'm VERY proud of all of them (4 , 3 girls 1 boy ) , BOTH girls have great boyfriends , who are very capable of keeping the rest away.

wow you actually made the MKA look good

the stock hand gaurd on these things look so hideous.

and I am shocked I actually like it full length, I thought short would be the only thing that would improve asthetic enough to get rid of the uncanny valley weirdness of the gun, turns out it was the handgaurd that caused that lol

the whole gun looks good instead of a cartoonish thing lol (yes I actually thought it looked like a goofy cartoonishly oversized AR)

Looks fantastic.

You have a lovely looking family and I wish you the best on your products soon to hit the market!

Some people would prefer this type of handguard, but how awesome would it be to be able to separately buy the firebird charging handle and combine that with this forend?

Dont get me wrong. Jims forend is topnotch quality, especially with that integrated rail. Its just been impossible to get my hands on one lol

Edited by FoxHound

God bless your beautiful family Sir.

I will have to agree with Syndicate, you have made the MKA 1919 look like a real firearm. It doesn't look like a bloated goofy AR!

I really like the simple yet functional lines of the Handguard, it complements the shotgun quite well.

A few questions:

How much it weights?

How well does it match the rails?

How do you mount it against the Upper Receiver, need to remove the OEM handguard backplate?

Cheers,

JIM

I like that! Especially that forearm. Simple and sleek with a rail. Now thats what i am looking for! Do you have plans to offer them to the public any time soon?

*** answered my own question.....

I see they are $120 on your website without a rail. Will you be offering it WITH the rail just as the one in the pics with your daughters? And if so, price? I just assume buy it all together, ready to drop in and mount my accessories.

Again nice product!!

Edited by MichiGun Hunter

Looks good, Do you have a photo without the optic on the gun? Would like to see how the rails lineup.

Not yet , we are waiting for them to show up , it should be seamless , with just a tiny gap , to allow for some small veriations in the MKA platform.

The rail that's on that gun is just some we had lying around the shop , pretty poor quality , guess that's why they didn't get used.

I like that! Especially that forearm. Simple and sleek with a rail. Now thats what i am looking for! Do you have plans to offer them to the public any time soon?

Yes , SOON ! we thought we were going to have to wait until Nov. to bring another machine online , but due to some HARD work and long hours , production is close to double today, what is was last week. We basically sold out a months production in the first few days, but we're down to about 10-14 days behind now.

*** answered my own question.....

I see they are $120 on your website without a rail. Will you be offering it WITH the rail just as the one in the pics with your daughters? And if so, price? I just assume buy it all together, ready to drop in and mount my accessories.

Yes , rails will be offered as soon as we get our shipment. The Railed model will come with full length top rail , it will be drilled and tapped for a full lenght bottom rail , or a shorter(8-12 slot) rail ,can be installed in 4 different positions, also drilled and tapped for a short (5-8 slot) rail at the 3 & 9 o 'clock positions, at the front of the forend

Again nice product!!

God bless your beautiful family Sir.

I will have to agree with Syndicate, you have made the MKA 1919 look like a real firearm. It doesn't look like a bloated goofy AR!

I really like the simple yet functional lines of the Handguard, it complements the shotgun quite well.

A few questions:

How much it weights?

Not yet , it's VERY light.

How well does it match the rails?

It will be pretty much seamless , slots and risers will match with no breaks.

How do you mount it against the Upper Receiver, need to remove the OEM handguard backplate?

Yes , remove the OEM backplate , we have an alignment plate that is completely hidden.

Cheers,

JIM

Thanks for your compliments , and interest!

So you have to remove the OEM backplate to install your handguard, interesting. That's the only thing I have not remove from my shotgun. Do you explain how to remove it in your Handguard Installation Manual? Any special tools? Clockwise or CCW threads?

What's the lead time now that you have double your manufacturing capacity?

Edited by jim032374

Not hard to remove OEM back plate , we explain it in the instructions , probably post a"How to video as well" , sometimes it's easier to see how it's done.

Of course it's simple for me, I've had mine apart so many times I need to refinish the barrel.

I bet I've had A forend on/off mine at LEAST 300 times .015.gif

Should be caught up with the first orders by the weekend ,or shortly after, Mon/Tues

Matt I think you have me confused with someone else I have not paid yet. You told me in a pm that you would contact me monday or tuesday for payment and shipping info. I was waiting on one with a full length top rail.

Matt I think you have me confused with someone else I have not paid yet. You told me in a pm that you would contact me monday or tuesday for payment and shipping info. I was waiting on one with a full length top rail.

OK, sorry about that , waiting on the rail , forend will be ready by Thurs, as well.

What's up with this doubling the quoted thread?

Only does it on my laptop with Chrome ? ?

Hey Matt, I ordered a forend on 10/6 and my PayPal account says 'unclaimed' for the payment. Is that part of the issue you had with your site ? Should I cancel the payment and reorder the forend ?

Was that today?

mine said it went through yesterday , just wait , I'll check again , I may have to call them if it's still not working.

Just checked it went through.

I hate to set a date , been disappointed several times so far, with people not following through with what's promised.

I'll just say around Oct 22. But I have faith Ergo Grips will come through, we will be carrying their full product line as well.