Choke adapter 10 slot brakes coming soon

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the picture of the brake with the the full choke in it.

Saiga 12 Gauge 10 Slot Flash Hider Choke Adapter

We have taken our popular Saiga 12ga 10 Slot Flash Hider and threaded it internally to accept "Winchester" chokes. The flash hider ships with a DPH Arms Full Choke that has been percision machined from 17-4 stainless steel. 17-4 SS was chosen for its very high anti corrosion properties.

Scott

10%20slot%20choke%20adapter%20resized.jpg

• Like 2

IMHO better make 3 type of flash hider without inserts: cylinder (IZMASH / Molot do), half chock, full chok.

Model on the pic is dummy flash hider, do not have any advatages to short Molot muzzle attachments (full/half choke), that also has thread for Muzzle brake/ flash hider.

I assume you are referring to something like these...........they are in work as we speak.........should be ready in a couple weeks......

5271774.jpg

Any idea when you guys will have these for sale?

I'm gonna put this out there. I doe'nt like the fact it is not a flash hider and is missing material I think would make it stronger and exposes the treads. I would rather have one of the Cobra adapters with the flash hider groves cut in but not all the way in. JMO. My guess as to why CSSs site recomends slugs not be shot through them. About half the tread surface is cut out. Not saying it will gave any issues.

Edited by rnemhrd

I'm gonna put this out there. I doe'nt like the fact it is not a flash hider and is missing material I think would make it stronger and exposes the treads. I would rather have one of the Cobra adapters with the flash hider groves cut in but not all the way in. JMO. My guess as to why CSSs site recomends slugs not be shot through them. About half the tread surface is cut out. Not saying it will gave any issues.

We never recommend slugs through any Full choke which is what comes with it. It has nothing to do with material thickness.

We received some of the DPH choke adapters in this week. http://store.carolin...il?sfs=436a797a

There is a mistake in choke description on your site:

SAIGA 12 RUSSIAN FLASH HIDER 10 SLOT WITH CHOKE

SKU: DPH-WINCHOKE

Saiga 12 US Copy of The Russian 10 Slot Flash Hider Muzzle Brake

1) This is Dummy Flash hider 10 Slot with Choke (because it doesn't have real FH slots, due to all are closed by chokes) or Muzzle choke adapter for Saiga-12 stylized for Russian 10 Slot Flash Hider.

2) This is a copy of Flash Hider NOT Muzzle Brake :( (as Original Russian FH).

3) FH does not need Barrel Nut.

Edited by PapaZorro