For the last several years Molot destroyed more then 1 500 000 of such beauties. Fucking government paying to destroying and don't allow Molot to convert all for civil market.

booo.gif

Oh NO horror.gif

Well from what you tell us, things are starting to look up. I hope they continue to go that way. I LOVE THESE THINGS. By far the most enjoyable hobby I have weather it be shooting at targets with my rifles on a bench or 3gun style shooting or taking them apart or even cleaning them and learning their history. Makes me glad to be alive and thankful that I have the resources to acquire them. Some may think thats a lil silly but to each his own. I know there are people that feel the same way about their cars/trucks.

Edited by AZG
  • Like 1

For the last several years Molot destroyed more then 1 500 000 of such beauties. Fucking government paying to destroying and don't allow Molot to convert all for civil market.

booo.gif

Oh NO horror.gif

Well from what you tell us, things are starting to look up. I hope they continue to go that way. I LOVE THESE THINGS. By far the most enjoyable hobby I have weather it be shooting at targets with my rifles on a bench or 3gun style shooting or taking them apart to clean them to learning their history. Makes me glad to be alive. Some may think thats a lil silly but to each his own. I know there are people that feel the same way about their cars/trucks.

+100500

• 2 weeks later...