FS: Tapco AK Stock with Recoil Pad

This is a nice setup and it really tames the recoil of the S-12. It gives a pretty long LOP (length of pull, distance to trigger) though, a bit of a stretch for my medium length arm. Then again, it does force you to hold the stock in tight to your shoulder.

With the recoil pad, it measures 10" (almost exactly) from the edge where it meets the receiver to the rear edge of the pad.

For those of you that dislike the short Warsaw stock, this will probably be just right. A buddy I go shooting with said it was much better for him with the recoil pad on the LOP.

The recoil pad is secured with a nylon strap that runs under the metal but plate on the stock. It's on there very solid. I had to cut slots under the but plate for clearance on the strap. The slots were not factory perfect but are functional and aren't too bad. They could be cleaned up easily if you need to remove the recoil pad for some reason. You can't see the slots with the pad on there, so it looks good.

The stock and pad are in like new condition (the mounting holes were drilled for the large Saiga stock screws which are not included) and I did a good job on the nylon strap, it looks good.

I think $50 shipped is fair.

USPS Money Order or Paypal ok.

Post "I'll take it" here and send me a PM.

Sorry for the bad cell phone pic.

post-16487-0-70890300-1350009781_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spartacus
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.