NEW 30 rd steel AK 47 mags?

Can someone please PM me some links where I can find NEW (or like new) combloc 30 rd STEEL mags under $15? I can't find ANY. They are all (than you Obama) over $18-25. I have a source for Hungarian Steel (NEW) in wrapper for $18/ea, but would like to buy for less. Any links? Thanks!

I live in good ole NY. Need pre ban and some one that is'nt candy assed to ship them here. A lot of companies just will not.I did just get a couple 20rd tanker mags though. Come to around $20 each shipped but I think they are a perfect size. I have to take what I can when I can.

Edited by rnemhrd

Thanks guys! I've ordered a half dozen new "bulgarian steel" mags from Apex (w/shipping, works out to same as my local guy). It seems steel mags are like dinosaurs. When they pop up, they sell out quickly, and never to be seen again. The days of cheap steel AK mags are over. Used are everywhere, but you run the risk of having some "duds" with each purchase. $20 seems to be the going rate for NEW/unused AK mags these days. I'd say their prob not going to get any cheaper either.

Ugh. The AK is the #1 most produced combat rifle in existance.. yet we pay out the A$$ (in the US) for mags for it! When are US manufacturers going to wake up and realize that simpler is better and start making AK's!... and REAL AK accessories!

Brand new AK mags where around $12 a few months ago, but in reality they where not brand new and most where just really nice surplus. The only seemingly brand new mags on the market of recent memory under $12 where the Bulgarians with the plastic follower.

After the Colorado shooting the prices went up due to a proposed "Hi-capacity" ban that got added to the internet bill. Obama has nothing to do with it, that incident, the panic buying that resulted from the proposed bill amendment and the upcoming election have prompted the price increase. You can still get used surplus mags for $12 dollars and they are just as good as "new" magazines outside of a little surface wear.

I dont like the price increases (I stocked up so I wasnt hit by it) but AK mags are still affordable in the grand scheme of things.

No US maker will be able to produce steel AK magazines under $12. Its just not possible. AR magazines are relatively cheap but look at how they are made and you'll understand why they are cheap.

exactly, i've posted the same thing in other threads, and being that csspecs is in the mag manufacturing business i hope you guys will take their word on it. as lone as there is surplus around a us manufacturer wouldn't be able to make any money by making a steel 7.62 ak mag, ugly surplus mags are still $10 or so each and they look fine after painting

I'm extremely happy with my Bulgarian steel mags (with the polymer followers)! They work flawless, are rugged as any other metal mags I have (some various surplus), but I actually LIKE that they have poly followers (self lubricating, no "rust up" problems, etc). Well worth what their asking. I'll be stocking up on some more (and yes, they are BRAND new, still in plastic wrap, with coating of oil on them). They are more than the $10 surplus (with metal followers), but less than other "new" combloc mags which usually go for $20 now. The Bulgy's steel w/poly followers are in the middle, usually found for around $16.

Have you tried the Bulgarian polymer mags? No steel but they're nice and have steel inserts in the feed lips. <$15 each.

For new metal mags, check keepshooting.com.

They usually have some decent prices.

can you pm me a link where i can get these from

I'm extremely happy with my Bulgarian steel mags (with the polymer followers)! They work flawless, are rugged as any other metal mags I have (some various surplus), but I actually LIKE that they have poly followers (self lubricating, no "rust up" problems, etc). Well worth what their asking. I'll be stocking up on some more (and yes, they are BRAND new, still in plastic wrap, with coating of oil on them). They are more than the $10 surplus (with metal followers), but less than other "new" combloc mags which usually go for $20 now. The Bulgy's steel w/poly followers are in the middle, usually found for around $16.

can i get a pm on this one too

Have you tried the Bulgarian polymer mags? No steel but they're nice and have steel inserts in the feed lips. <$15 each.

For new metal mags, check keepshooting.com.

They usually have some decent prices.

can you pm me a link where i can get these from

can i get a pm on this one too

I would pm you a link... But they came from a gun store 20 minutes from that had about 100 of them in a box. I've bought 6. They had about 20 from what I saw yesterday.