VEPR-12 Folding Stock Options...

There are reciever adaptors that should allow you to use any ace style stock/folding mechanism. Not exactly an AK stock, though, and you might want to cut the tang if you go that route. I don't care for reciever blocks that keep the tang. Tantal, Romanian and Beryl folding stocks might also work, these attach to the tang. The only other options that I'm aware of requires changing the rear trunnion.

The folding mechanism of Verpr-12 differ from Saiga-12 and based on factory RPK-74 mechanism IMHO so it will be very difficult to use straight Saiga mehanizm on Vepr without changing of Vepr receiver. Some pics of Molot AR adapter an mechanism.

Vepr12_VPO205-00_101010_028.jpg

Vepr12_VPO205-00_101010_029.jpg

Some pics of RPK folding set

rpktrun2.jpg

rpktrun.jpg

RPK folding mech has three axes to fix it to the receiver of RPK/Vepr-12 instead of two axes on AK systems.

+1

If that is not a restricted export item, then you would certainly have some interested buyers here in the U.S.

i definitely wouldn't get caught ordering gun parts from overseas without an import permit

Not if it's a restricted import item, I wouldnt either. I know magazines are restricted. Not sure if a folding stock is a issue or not.

EDIT: It appears that any military firearm part requires a permit for legal import. So no OEM sidefolder joy for me unless K-var or CAI steps up.

Edited by Thor's Hammer

Hey guys don't buy at Rusmilitary RPK folding set mentioned and pictured here, because they sell incomplete mech that will not work! Their set does not include: latch, latch spring and fixig axe (pin).

Pics of Rusmilitary folding RPK set that is offering to customers.

post-3-0-95829400-1349922925.jpg

post-3-0-03808100-1349922927.jpg

One good guy who already bought this set from Rusmilitary sent me good following pic, where he circled missed parts.

pix381176234_zpsd8ce17aa.jpg

Compare Rusmilitary mech with this mech that was removed from RPK, where you can see latch, latch spring and fixig axe (pin).

rpktrun2.jpg

I've made quick close up pics by phone that help you understand, that is missing.

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1387.JPG

IMG_1389.JPG

IMG_1390.JPG

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1393.JPG

Edited by PapaZorro