Shoots like a dream. Very manageable with the magnum round and more accurate than me. Did a IBOK trigger job and changed out the front blade. Wife and I have qualified numerous times with it for our CCW's.

Carried it some until I picked up the SP101. It serves couch/living room duty most of the time now.

It has a big gun presence that can be intimidating. Had a person under the influence (probably meth) at my gate few years back trying to pressure me into letting him onto the property to use a phone. Following some dialogue with the GP behind my back the individual started approaching the gate. I brought the GP to my side and told him it was time to leave. As soon as he saw the big revolver he agreed and left.

• 2 weeks later...

Received a Simply Rugged Cuda OWB holster, extra mag holder and belt for my SR1911 in the mail today.

Turnaround time was 12 days from order to door.

First impressions from wearing it around the house for a few hours....the set up is comfortable and concealable for a large side arm. I'm very happy.

Love the one I have for my SP101 and will get more for other pistols as time goes on.

Pics soon.

Finally was able to run a box and half through the SR1911 today. Zero issues with the 150 rounds of WWB. Will try different rounds and HP's next time.

The pistol is defiantly more accurate than I am. Plenty of bulls eyes first time out. I was very surprised to keep all seven rounds on a paper plate just point shooting from the hip at seven yards. Did it a few different times and was able to keep four or five rounds on the plate each time. Will have to try some larger targets to see how/where I am off.

I'm really liking this pistol.

Happy with the Simply Rugged Cuda OWB. Holds tight and close to body similar to one I have for my SP101.

Not the deepest conceal carry set up, but it is a comfortable carry rig that doesn't print much for a full size pistol.

SRh1.jpg

SRh2.jpg