Point Blank - Interceptor OTV - W/ Rifle Plates - Excellent Condition

Point Blank Interceptor OTV setup in Desert Camo, excellent condition - Size Large 41" - 45" Chest. This includes the vest, yoke and collar, throat protector, deltoid and axilliary protector, and groin protector. Also included are two Large SAPI rifle plates rated for 7.62 - M80 Ball protection. The vest has ballistic protection throughout but I cannot say it is IIIa as I do not see this rating on any label. If anyone knows about this please chime in.

post-41803-0-00271900-1350168959_thumb.jpg

I wanted to provide as many photos as possible but I did not want to burden the board so to see more photos Click Here and click on the "Interceptor" button. When you click on a thumbnail it will enlarge. To go to the next photo just click on the right side of the enlarged photo. To go back to the previous photo click on the left side.

Why am I selling? For me this setup must be adjusted all the way "out" to fit. I need an XL. And also I need a less overt setup for security work. I will consider a trade for such a setup. Otherwise I will take $300 cash plus shipping.

Note: One of the photos in the gallery shows the edge of one of the rifle plates, an arrow and "1 1/2". The mook I bought this from didn't pack it properly and it must have been dropped at some point along the way. This damage is on the edge and it is 1 1/2" long.

SOLD.

Edited by Squishy

To answer part of the question about it being IIIA or not... the US military doesn't rate their vests by the NIJ system, but the soft armor in the OTV is equivalent to IIIA.

Thanks Risky, good to know.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.