my new vepr with new acessories

Very nice. Was this from centerfire systems? Congrats on another badass rifle.

at $499 I pciked up 2 couldn't pass it up. They sent me one correct rifle and one incorrect. I was going to return the incorrect rifle, but instead worked a deal where they gave me $15 off and free shipping on getting the correct rifle, and I kept the incorrect one. At $485 delivered for the 3rd one I figured I couldn't go wrong. And they figured since it would cost them $15 to get the wrong rifle back and they'd have to ship the right one for free anyhow, we both ended up winning.

• Like 1

Very nice. Was this from centerfire systems? Congrats on another badass rifle.

at $499 I pciked up 2 couldn't pass it up. They sent me one correct rifle and one incorrect. I was going to return the incorrect rifle, but instead worked a deal where they gave me $15 off and free shipping on getting the correct rifle, and I kept the incorrect one. At $485 delivered for the 3rd one I figured I couldn't go wrong. And they figured since it would cost them $15 to get the wrong rifle back and they'd have to ship the right one for free anyhow, we both ended up winning.

Thats badass!

What Tri-Rail is that??

It is a prototype of our new rails coming out. It is missing the steel sling swivel inserts at the rear. That is why the holes look oversized.

When we release these we will have models to fit standard aks, vepr rifles, and saiga rifles.

what do you think of it? We hope we can keep the price very low.

Guess that might be an easy enough mistake to make. Glad they made good on it for you.

The folder looks awesome. Is that the one you developed for the Vepr?

yes that is our vepr folder with integral m4 stock.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What a tease!

I would buy that tri-rail. Not sure how you mount it. But, it's about a slim line and perfect as I would ever want. Damn good job. Makes that rifle look beautious. I would go with more of a ACE style stock, though.

The front kind of reminds me of an AMD-65 with the fully exposed gas tube.