The problem is that the pistol has to be right next to the board the way he's got it made. He needs to extend the bar that pushes the trigger so he can get a higher grip on the gun... that would alleviate much of the muzzle flip in the video. I think this is an awesome, simple project that we can all do with those shitty Saiga sporter stocks we all have laying around and some PVC pipe from the hardware store. It doesn't have to be useful, just fun!

Looks stupid, IMO.

This guy does it without a goofy device, and still maintains decent control:

http://youtu.be/fgoQ_7T47ig

It's actually a similar method to what's being used in the video Syndicate linked, but with keeping your grip fairly normal.

I tried that once just to see if I could. Answer: Nope it is harder than it looks.. (I did this at an empty range with an excellent high backdrop and started aiming low.)

That's about as fast as the FA Glocks. Does he have other videos showing his technique, or is it possible that it IS a FA Glock? Just curious.

It's not an FA Glock, although I'm not sure he has any other videos showing how to do it. You basically do what the guy is doing in the freeze-frame shot of the video Syndicate posted, only with a normal grip. Turn your support-hand index finger into a rigid stop, and push the pistol into that finger with your strong hand, letting the pistol recoil and "bump-fire" off of it.

As GunFun said, it's harder than it looks. Probably takes some practice to get good at it.

and if you do that at a range they may ask you to leave, I could do with with my beretta really easily

I would suggest doing it outdoors where there is a lot of room and start pointing down, you have to be ready for it or else it can be kinda hairy

Edited by Syndicate
  • 5 weeks later...