WTS Converted S12, 2 drums and a slew of mags and extras! (SC)

*SOLD* I have a Saiga 12 bought in '06, converted with BHO, Tromix DIY Trigger Guard, Tromix Shark Brake, Tapco G2 Double Hook FCG. (nice 3-4 lb pull), railed forend AK stock, butt pad, folding VFG, Gunfixer Gas Plug, Saw Pistol Grip, fiber front sight, reliability service fluff and buff,

Comes with 2 MD-20 drums, four-12 round mags (Surefire), four-10 round mags (3-Promag & 1-AGP) and two 5 rounders.

This shotgun was purchased new in Dec of 2006 and has only been to the range 14 times. One of the great ones! No vodka special here. Has well under 1000 rounds through. Runs like a beast and still looks almost like new! Hit me with your email addy if you need more pictures. I have many.

$1500 for the entire package FTF in Upstate SC or USPS MO plus actual shipping to CONUS. Posted for sale on other forums and locally. First come, first serve.

MySaiga12MagsDrums15.jpg

GunfixersGasPlugforSaiga122.jpg

MySaiga12MagsDrums22.jpg

MySaiga12MagsDrums11.jpg

Edited by badman400

AFAIK they are both originals that came with the shotties. I used to own two. I could be wrong, but they both run well in the system.

As for splitting it up, I'd like to keep it simple and sell all as a package for now.

Thanks for looking.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.