Yes, I want one. I hate flies and mosquitos so much.

My brothers and I used to actually use a pump up crossman pellet pistol to kill insects in the house just with concussion. It works well with spiders from about 2 feet or so.

• Like 1

Better get one before a-salt weapons ban kicks in.

Hillary ain't gonna like this.

EXACTLY..... Got one on backorder, says it is guaranteed to ship within 30 days. Will give a full review sometime in Dec hopefully. By then there hopefully won't be as many 'targets' flying around but maybe.... I wish I had a slo mo camera like that one, I'd like to see some aerial knock downs! May have to put a little bug chainsaw on there for zombie flies....lol J/K!

looks like they come with a hi cap mag from the factory and a pistol grip.

I missed that, need to look again I guess. It's a pump. Maybe a little 'hopper'? Easy enough ... wink.png

Yes, I want one. I hate flies and mosquitos so much.

My brothers and I used to actually use a pump up crossman pellet pistol to kill insects in the house just with concussion. It works well with spiders from about 2 feet or so.

I've got an old Crosman Mdl 1377 pump pistol that used to be great for that. The seals went on it long ago and need to be replaced. Thanks for reminding me, I'm gonna see if I can still get parts for it.

smile.png