IWB Holster for H&K USP .40 (full-size)

Hey,

Looking for a IWB holster that will carry my USP .40. Having a hard time finding one. Anyone carry this weapon CCW or know of a holster that will work for IWB? I'm waiting for the funds to buy a compact SIG but for now I want to carry my USP full-size. Since fall and winter are upon us I can rock this without notice, being I find the right holster to accomodate. Also, i want to carry this appendix style. Thanks.

Edited by jbizzy

I use a crossbreed for my HK USPc 40, not sure if they have one for the full size but I think something like that works great for larger pistols. It does take a few weeks to break in, then it gets a lot more comfortable. Also go for the combat cut, works a lot better when you try to draw. Just my opinion.

-EnzNow

Edited by EnzNow

I highly recommend the clipless Remora IWB holsters for pretty much any application. I sold the Crossbreed Super Tuck that I had because I stopped using it... these things are that awesome. Plus, you can use it as a pocket holster, too! Though you might have a hard time finding a pocket big enough for that USP laugh.png

I highly recommend the clipless Remora IWB holsters for pretty much any application. I sold the Crossbreed Super Tuck that I had because I stopped using it... these things are that awesome. Plus, you can use it as a pocket holster, too! Though you might have a hard time finding a pocket big enough for that USP laugh.png

Risky, do these really work that well? I'm afraid something without a clip would move about, i.e. when getting into or out of a vehicle. The reviews look good and myself being cheap the price can't be beat.

Risky, do these really work that well? I'm afraid something without a clip would move about, i.e. when getting into or out of a vehicle. The reviews look good and myself being cheap the price can't be beat.

I know it seems like a really sketchy idea at first... but unless you wear super baggy clothes, the holster won't be going anywhere. You just slip it in your waist band, move it around and cant it however you like, then cinch it down with your belt. Through a whole day's worth of wearing, getting in and out of trucks sitting up and down I've had mine ride up a little bit... like maybe an inch... but its never come close to falling out or down my pants. I even wear it in my pajamas while taking out the trash. Grant it, my experience is with smaller guns, but the weight of the larger guns should be overcome by their increase in surface area of the holster adding to the overall grip.

I've tried several also, I do want to try some of the ones mentioned here though.

and that is a great deal on that. where'd you get it?

I got it off Amazon actually, I was going to go through the Don Hume website but the availability was limited on this model. Saved a bit of cash too!

WTF I have been looking everywhere for the 45 one I want and no links came up.

That and with the gun shows I ALWAYS see this one vendor with them, 2 in a row they have been a no show, pisses me off, none of the good holster vendors and surplus guys are coming anymore. Getting pretty lame.

Thanks though man I've been searching for a vendor that has the one I want, since some places wouldn't order it for me.

I don't see that one, darn

I'm looking for the mid size 1911 (officer's carry) with the leather "flap" that covers the hammer

Thats too bad, I would think you'd be able to find one some where. The model I needed for my USP was pretty easy to find on Amazon. There were like 6 different sellers all with the same model. Is this the model that will fit your weapon? http://www.donhume.c...&products_id=36. I saw this on Ebay, http://www.ebay.com/...=item35b83e0a95 its about the only DH holster I've seen with a flap closer.

not a button flap

if you look in my gallary you can see my CZ in it

since when should a 1911 be hard to find a holster for lol

H715-M WCS no pic of it though

WAHOO! http://www.ebay.com/itm/RH-Black-Don-Hume-H715M-W-C-Clip-On-IWB-Holster-Colt-Government-1911-5-/271081281461?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1db417b5

I'm an ebay whore and I didn't check ebay, face palm lol