Patent Agent was in my office this morning:))

I am one step closer to bring the baddest rail system AK's have ever seen to market. This will be a game changer. I'm really excited about this because soon I'll be able to show off my latest work!

• Like 6
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am one step closer to bring the baddest rail system AK's have ever seen to market. This will be a game changer. I'm really excited about this because soon I'll be able to show off my latest work!

We are officially Patent Pending as of the last week. We are working on the promotional video for this rail, it's coming guys.

I can't wait for the Mini drum & steel mags:)

I hate to have to go through the patent work!!!! and I dont like the cost one bit!!!

But....a million people who never had a good idea, will line up to steal one.

Its best to keep the ducks in a row And protect what you create!

We have in the past let a company make stuff, thinking they were in the clear...Only to have to pay us $$$$ for every part they made at a later date!!

That was kinda fun.

Best wishes! hope it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg....we had to pay dearly

Jim

• Like 1

With as many players as there are in that market, I am very curious to see what you call a "game changer".

I hope it integrates a quad and a left side forward non-reciprocating charging handle. That's about the only thing I can think of that hasn't been done.

With as many players as there are in that market, I am very curious to see what you call a "game changer".

I hope it integrates a quad and a left side forward non-reciprocating charging handle. That's about the only thing I can think of that hasn't been done.

Yeah, not even close.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Well when do we get to find out?

As soon as the provisional patent goes through.

Is this new rail for all of the AK system weapons (bothe rifles and shotguns) or only for the AK rifles? Will it work on the VEPR rifles and shotguns also? I'm very excited about this new development.

Our first line of product will be for Ak rifles, and then we will branch out from there!

• Like 1

AK Titan is a whole new rail system, from front to back, but to look at the front section you wouldn't be able to hardly tell it. What we sell now will work with the back section we are coming out with. Really just depends on what you want to spend, the AK Titan will cost more than our AK rail, obviously. I know this is a little confusing since I can't divulge much information at this point to really make since.

• 3 weeks later...

Although I do all my own drawings I've decided based off the advice of my patent agent, to hire a patent drawing artiest, he will be here Monday morning to start on the beginning of the provisional drawing, kinda stoked. Dies on this project are moving along after we had to recalibrate some machines being used for this project, things are looking pretty good so far!

• Like 2

Ready to see this! My Saiga 7.62 will be arriving soon and thought I had decided on a Chaos rail system and was getting ready to order one. Guess I should hold off to see what this is going to be. Wonder if I will not need to order the dust cover scope rail any more. If not, put me down for one!

Getting close, everything turned into my patent agent, he says should be filed by the end of the week! Then I will release pics of the most intense rail every made for AK's on the planet!

• Like 2