Sign in to follow this  
lelandeod

Anyone have a source for the Izzy recoil pads?

Oleg has kind of pissed me off at the moment so let's say the usual grey market sources aren't an option. Anyone have any leads on where I can find a recoil pad?

I've got a cool project I need it for.

Lee

Ah, alas... no... Although if I find a source for 'em I'll get one for yours too.

Speaking of your gun(s) I was actually just working on them until I ran out of Argon. This is for a "Ruskified" Tromix S-17 project.

My friend alex has them. Russiansurplus.net The best part about his stuff is that it is in the states already and you dont have to worry about customs. Let him know where you heard about him from maybe we can get him to become a business member.

• Like 3

Alex is a good guy and I've ordered from him in the past and have been very happy. But, he only shows the butt pad fitted to the stock. I'll have to email him and see if he'll separate.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yes, I'm rebuilding an 8" S-17 to run an AK-100 folding stock, AK-Builder trigger guard/reinforcing plate, Izzy PG, 10 slot FH and a Russian mag well. This thing is really bad ass... it has the sweetest trigger I've ever seen on an AK. Mr. Rumore knows what he's doing.

Yes, I'm rebuilding an 8" S-17 to run an AK-100 folding stock, AK-Builder trigger guard/reinforcing plate, Izzy PG, 10 slot FH and a Russian mag well. This thing is really bad ass... it has the sweetest trigger I've ever seen on an AK. Mr. Rumore knows what he's doing.

Ohh man that sounds like it is going to be gorgeous! You definitely have got to post some pics in your SOC thread for us to drool over!

And I completely agree, Tony's SRT trigger mod is well worth the $....can't wait to see my 030!!!