I can't wait for 4 to be available. I am Kalashnicough there (thanks GunFun ;) ). I might be down for some Legendary campaign, but can't handle playing with the 10 year olds with lightning fast reflexes. They bitch at me for camping.

I've been stuck on Dead Island for a while now. Not sure what it is about it, but I like it. Hit me up, I'll give you some badass unlimited ammo guns.

I play the Call of Duty series and cant help but laugh when the kids think they know everything about the guns. With the previous release, I had a kid tell me that the snub nose was more accurate cuz the game said so. lol.

Fun games, but thats just what they are. Games. Not to be confused with reality.

• Like 4

I can't wait for 4 to be available. I am Kalashnicough there (thanks GunFun wink.png ). I might be down for some Legendary campaign, but can't handle playing with the 10 year olds with lightning fast reflexes. They bitch at me for camping.

I've been stuck on Dead Island for a while now. Not sure what it is about it, but I like it. Hit me up, I'll give you some badass unlimited ammo guns.

Dead Island is a badass game. It took me a long ass time to beat it. Some guy had a glitched M4A1 he gave me with infinite rounds, so that's how I finally beat that damn game.

I definitely plan on buying Halo 4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and rip me up some zombags. I am a huge fan of the COD games and am always on MW3 or BO Zombies. I have been fuckin' around on Left for Dead 2 but it is too... cartoony for me.

Feel free to add me, gamertag: CobraSVTfTw Named after my car of coursegreedy.gif

Edited by socom688

I have been a Halo nut since the beginning. I have read the fist Halo novel, The Fall of Reach by Eric Nyland, at least 8 times. It F'n rules. I've even got my girl into the audio book. My XBL screen name has a pretty awesome story. It started just as it is here, JeremiahIsNaked. For my motto I had a simple "Lemonparty.org". I consider you guys as pseudo friends so I wouldn't recommend visiting said web sight (even though it might be the best prank ever ever). So one day I got an email saying that I must change my SN because of my motto. That means some poor fool actually looked up lemon party, reported me, & then someone at Microsoft had to look it up. HAHAHAHA got'emmmm! That has happened twice. So now my SN is JeremiahNaked.

I've got a little Jeremiah in the oven due end o' Jan, but I still should be able to run some if anyone is down.

• 3 weeks later...