SGM Tactical Vepr Magazines

I was wondering about plastic welding together some factory 5's to make some 8's or 9's. I don't get why molot 8's cost $140, while the 5's are just chopped 8's and are only $40.

Demand. Its stupid though. No reason to charge that much as far Im concerned.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys,   I just wanted to give a update on the 10 & 12 round magazines we are making for the Vepr Shotguns. We are going to be running a few days behind on shipping them. I went and test fire

We will ship the shotguns out as planned and then the mags will be sent seperatley once SGM feels comfortable with the fit etc of the mag . We are glad they want it 100% perfect and the delay only loo

testing them later this week

Any update on the sgm mags. I am ready to cut loose with some high cap mags!

I'm cutting loose with hi-cap mags, but they aren't VEPR mags. I really want magwell mags though. Bring those SGMs!

• Like 1

I love the agp mags in mine, even without lrbho. I looked at modding the follower, but i think the only good way to do that is the machine the entire inside rear of the mag and use a longer, taller, follower. Metal tabs and the like are going to be finicky. Just doesnt seem to be worth it right now. My saiga shoots fine with out lrbho, and now i have more options with my vepr, so im a happy camper.

If anyone needs some handholding ive got some pics and a tutorial up on the -other- forum

I dont use face book.....so what are you saying?

They are done tweaking the mags and were happy with the results from their test fire. They should start shipping next week.

ah, cool. Would have been exciting to know!

Thanks for letting us know. We dont all use face book. unsure.png

• Like 2