Saiga-12 DRUM FUN!......Episode 4

Little man was getting with it! I love this stuff!

BH,

You might consider taking a few minutes at each trip to train and refresh on stance. I would love to see little man shoot after employing the following techniques. If implemented correctly, I think he would see a vast improvement and have an even more awesome experience. The kid appears to have no fear or reservation, all he needs is for someone like you to sprinkle some knowledge on him and watch him grow. Please tell him I am impressed and hope to see him lay it down in the next video!

1- Body mass low and centered over forward foot (think of it like making a block in football)

2- Shoulders squared to the target (less opportunity for the weapon to deflect or slide at the shoulder)

3- Weapon held in tight almost in the center of the chest (puts more mass behind the weapon, reduces FTE, is more controllable, and is easier to change direction of aim without moving the upper body)

• Like 1

Little man was getting with it! I love this stuff!

BH,

You might consider taking a few minutes at each trip to train and refresh on stance. I would love to see little man shoot after employing the following techniques. If implemented correctly, I think he would see a vast improvement and have an even more awesome experience. The kid appears to have no fear or reservation, all he needs is for someone like you to sprinkle some knowledge on him and watch him grow. Please tell him I am impressed and hope to see him lay it down in the next video!

1- Body mass low and centered over forward foot (think of it like making a block in football)

2- Shoulders squared to the target (less opportunity for the weapon to deflect or slide at the shoulder)

3- Weapon held in tight almost in the center of the chest (puts more mass behind the weapon, reduces FTE, is more controllable, and is easier to change direction of aim without moving the upper body)

Sounds like you mean an Isosceles stance!......Yeah I would but I dont know that kid. He just showed up to the range and wanted to shoot it so I let him. We went over function and safety first though. Next Drum Fun video Mr OperatorERROR and I go over proper stance with another teenager that shot it at the range the last time we were there.