FYI Cheap 22 is not $23/375. That's expensive .22lr.

Right now Cheap .22lr is ~$15/ 500 i.e. Rem Lightning.

p.s. if you don't have one yet, you are a prime candidate for butler creek's excelent 10/22 speed loader.

p.s. if you don't have one yet, you are a prime candidate for butler creek's excelent 10/22 speed loader.

I haven't seen 22lr that cheap in a long time!!!!!!! The cheap lead stuff is 20-25$ for 500. I like the copper jacketed. I would rather not put those lead bullets in my guns.

Heck yes! A speed loader would save me a lot of time!

You need the 75rd drum for the SKS! Nice work on your videos!032.gif

???? does there exist such a thing! ? ! ? !

I haven't seen 22lr that cheap in a long time!!!!!!! The cheap lead stuff is 20-25$ for 500. I like the copper jacketed. I would rather not put those lead bullets in my guns.

Heck yes! A speed loader would save me a lot of time!

You need the 75rd drum for the SKS! Nice work on your videos!032.gif

???? does there exist such a thing! ? ! ? !

Here is a link to a forum vendor that sells them, or you might find an old school Chinese one on Gun Broker.

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/sks-75-round-762x39-backloading-drum-p-1640.html

Dang. Your part of the country sucks for buying ammo. Most major brands are $15 -17 for brick. CCI Blazer LRN .22 is not plated, but is very good. I think the lead is coated, but either way the bore stays pretty clean. Around here it goes for $16-$20 depending on how much the store is marking it up.

Plated winchester super x wildcat is pretty good and runs about 15-16 for a brick of 500. As a rule loose pack ammo is not as good as the boxed stuff that comes in a brick. I have a pistol that is very picky about ammo, particularly how clean it burns, and it likes those and Rem lightning.

I'll send you a pm

Dang. Your part of the country sucks for buying ammo. Most major brands are $15 -17 for brick. CCI Blazer LRN .22 is not plated, but is very good. I think the lead is coated, but either way the bore stays pretty clean. Around here it goes for $16-$20 depending on how much the store is marking it up.

Plated winchester super x wildcat is pretty good and runs about 15-16 for a brick of 500. As a rule loose pack ammo is not as good as the boxed stuff that comes in a brick. I have a pistol that is very picky about ammo, particularly how clean it burns, and it likes those and Rem lightning.

I'll send you a pm

Thanks for the PM.

The super X wildcat was the only ammo that wouldn't bumpinate in the 10/22! Blazer worked OK. The first shots in my first 10/22 vid are blazer.

500 brick of blazer is about 23$ locally!!!!!

I know it's not really the intention, but I was CRACKING up at this video! LOL

There is much humor in all the videos I make! I hope people crack up! :)

RE: How to

When I'm all done making bumpinator vids I'll drop the how to :)

I have a few more ideas! But the extreme rain is keeping me indoors, unfortunately :(

• Like 1

I just made another SKS bumpinator vid with a fully tapco accessorized SKS. 20 round mag dumps. Hopefully I'll have that uploaded today or tomorrow.

Hopefully I can get off work early enough today to get some large steel plates. Going to test my Steel Core Norinco ammo in the SKS bumpinator versus 1/4" steel. Should be a cool video, provided I don't die wink.png

Edited by mattv2099

I just made another SKS bumpinator vid with a fully tapco accessorized SKS. 20 round mag dumps. Hopefully I'll have that uploaded today or tomorrow.

Hopefully I can get off work early enough today to get some large steel plates. Going to test my Steel Core Norinco ammo in the SKS bumpinator versus 1/4" steel. Should be a cool video, provided I don't die wink.png

Provided your steel plates aren't AR400- AR500, that 7.62 x39 will slice through that like a hot knife through butter. I wouldn't worry too much.

• 2 months later...
I am glad you finally made that portion of the how to video. Looks similar to how I did mine for the SKS. I was hoping you would show how/how much you sanded on the tube portion of the stock for the stock to slide smoothly.

I'm going to do SKS and ruger specific videos. I had to chop maybe 1/4# out of the ruger stock. The SKS stock was fine. Just sanded a bit. The tube got a light, high grit sanding then lubing. Nothing major.

BUT... here's the kicker. I did not use the stock that came with the ruger 10/22 intrafuse. The stock portion is from the AK-47 T6. The diameter is larger than that of the ruger tube.