I like the highlights. Did you use photoluminescent paint? Also, did you file on that RPK sight? I'd prefer a peep, but that rear leaf looks a bit different from what I am used to.

I've been thinking of sticking some nightsiters glowing dots or lines on mine, and there might just be room to do that on the vertical portions of your sight leaf.

They aren't too much money, and if you don't like them, a razor blade will put you back where you started.

You're right. The rear sights are RPK74 sights. I also have a standard 1000m Polish rear sight leaf just in case. The front sight is a XS Sights 24/7 tritium line. I own a set of photo-luminescent paint but it never impressed me. I like the once-and-done aspect of the tritium...for approx. 15 years anyway.

I like the highlights. Did you use photoluminescent paint? Also, did you file on that RPK sight? I'd prefer a peep, but that rear leaf looks a bit different from what I am used to.

I've been thinking of sticking some nightsiters glowing dots or lines on mine, and there might just be room to do that on the vertical portions of your sight leaf.

They aren't too much money, and if you don't like them, a razor blade will put you back where you started.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments. I need to get some plugs for the holes in the receiver. Anyone have an idea how to plug the larger hole for the factory handguard screw?

Remove the screw insert and screw from the factory HG and fill the hole with them.