Saturday was a range day first part of the day was Golf and Driving range, second part of the day was Shooting Range, we had lots of fun. My 12 year old son shot a hole clean through a Chucky Cheese Token the size of a quarter at 20 yards with his HK 416 D 22 rifle, he had to compensate for the scope being off slightly to the left and a bit low, I told him to let me adjust it but he did not want me to, so he just compensated and he hit the coin on his second shot.

My daughter second from left with her HS Golf team Seminole Ridge HS they went 12/0 for the 2012 season, and got second place for the District Championships. Monday Oct 22, is the Regional Tournament to see who goes on to the State Championship.

Good luck Seminole Ridge High School.

post-22569-0-03919600-1350832294_thumb.jpg

post-22569-0-08281900-1350832418_thumb.jpg

post-22569-0-36365300-1350832535_thumb.jpg

post-22569-0-73960100-1350832948_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sumsky
  • Like 3

Nice shooting! Sounds like a great day with the family.

G'luck to your Daughter and her team.

Once I zero my irons, I usually don't adjust for windage.

Kentucky windage is the way to go, especially if I can see the point of impact.

I believe that the brain is a awesome at doing such things, all my best compensation shots for elevation/windage have been snap shots after having seen the point of impact.

The less I thought about about it the better I've done, almost on a subconscious level.

Ya ever notice that? Those one in a million shots or throws, are the ones you just do without really thinking?

Hey, Good shooting! Looks like the Palm Beach Shooting Center. I miss being in WPB, my golf game has gone to crap since I moved to Louisiana. Thinking about heading back sometimes.

Derek and I have made our amends and I could probably put everything back in Millennium if I wanted. Plus the winters sucks here!!

Jack

Hey, Good shooting! Looks like the Palm Beach Shooting Center. I miss being in WPB, my golf game has gone to crap since I moved to Louisiana. Thinking about heading back sometimes.

Derek and I have made our amends and I could probably put everything back in Millennium if I wanted. Plus the winters sucks here!!

Jack

Good to hear about you and Derek. Comon back to Palm Beach, you know its year round Golf here. Its just that you have such a great training and testing area in Louisisana for your Guns, right outside your front door.

I'd rather shoot the golf balls. biggrin.png

Dont give my son any more ideas, the Ball might fly all over the range after he hits it. After he shot the Token, he wanted to try a Dime. I told him its a federal crime to de face US currency.